Regenerative Finger Food

Day

You have a regenerative finger that is made of a food item, for example, a cheese string.

Peal and eat it, then 5 minutes later it regenerates, what food item would you want at your fingertip?

Bear in mind, calories in, calories out so a healthy choice would be a celery stick, an unhealthy choice would be a Kinder Bueno if you are a chocoholic. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

You have a regenerative finger that is made of a food item, for example, a cheese string.

Peal and eat it, then 5 minutes later it regenerates, what food item would you want at your fingertip?

Bear in mind, calories in, calories out so a healthy choice would be a celery stick, an unhealthy choice would be a Kinder Bueno if you are a chocoholic. 

A regenerative gobstopper for the wife would be useful.

2 hours ago, David said:

A piece of Nandos extra hot chicken , though it would be from the bygone age when it was good value portion , you got what you ordered and not plain chicken or other sauce variant ( home delivery ) and the quality of cook was consistent 

12 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Can I apply extra sauces to my food finger? Or do I have to eat it just the way it is?

I think I'd have to go for something like chicken too. A good mix of healthy and tasty.

You could dip your finger into any sauce pot when you want, if you have a pot with you