Bobby Clark

Jubbs

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

How much would he cost? Why would Liverpool sell? On that basis we should have signed Wilson and Mount 🤣 A loan would do just fine Smoggy 😊

Wilson and Mount were established players. Clark isn’t yet. Warne wouldn’t play a teenager.

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Certainly talented. Surely it would only make sense to buy him? 
A loan doesn’t really add up

Not sure what he would cost, but probably wouldn’t be a long conversation. He was being named on their bench at 17 years of age. He’s had one game in the PL2 this season and was the stand out in a 4-0 win against Everton. 

From the little I know of him, he’s a player they see as one who has a genuine chance of making it at their club. I’d guess he’s more of a Harry Wilson than Mason Mount in terms of prospect, even so, he’s a player we definitely wouldn’t be in for on a permanent basis. 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Wilson and Mount were established players. Clark isn’t yet. Warne wouldn’t play a teenager.

We're in league one, the best loans go to the Championship or the lower Premier League. If we managed to loan Clark there would be an understanding from Liverpool that he would play, he is more highly rated than Springett or Dobbin. 

I've never heard of him, let alone seen him play. However, on the basis that he's at a big 6 club and there are less than 26 hours of window left, I'm gearing up for tomorrow's deadline day tossfest by demanding his signature as a sign of ambition, and if we don't get him, whatever the loan fee and clauses in the deal, Clowes and Warne should resign immediately if not ceremonially hang themselves from the Clough and Taylor statue.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We're in league one, the best loans go to the Championship or the lower Premier League. If we managed to loan Clark there would be an understanding from Liverpool that he would play, he is more highly rated than Springett or Dobbin. 

Dobbin was highly rated to be fair, more so than Tom Cannon, who we were also linked with. I can see why, but ultimately the lack of end product was an Achilles heal. Not even an end product in terms of goals and assists, simple passes at times were beyond him. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Dobbin was highly rated to be fair, more so than Tom Cannon, who we were also linked with. I can see why, but ultimately the lack of end product was an Achilles heal. Not even an end product in terms of goals and assists, simple passes at times were beyond him. 

In the Everton first team currently, surprisingly 😊

50 minutes ago, Topram said:

Wait won’t let him go out to the championship but might go league 1?

As such a youngster he'd be less likely to make the starting 11 in a Championship team. If Liverpool want him to start playing man's football week in, week out, at a big club with good facilities, in front of big crowds, we'd be a perfect destination.

If he's ready.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

In the Everton first team currently, surprisingly 😊

I think they just need someone with a bit of pace to create a bit of space, the few games I’ve seen he’s not getting the ball and seems to be doing a lot of running for nothing. 

17 touches vs Doncaster
31 touches vs Wolves
29 touches vs Villa
6 touches vs Fulham