v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

Sorry but there's no chance of him being sacked, there's no budget for it for starters. Why he got such a long contract is an interesting debate given the predicament the club found itself in and possibly continues to. Probably Clowes first big blunder but then he wouldn't have got Warne here if it wasn't a good offer right? I mean who drops down a league? Big Dave isn't coming here in a million years he wanted a new contract 4x what he was on before promotion according to Sheffield Wednesday's chairman/owner. 

1 minute ago, TheTinMan said:

Sorry but there's no chance of him being sacked, there's no budget for it for starters. Why he got such a long contract is an interesting debate given the predicament the club found itself in and possibly continues to. Probably Clowes first big blunder but then he wouldn't have got Warne here if it wasn't a good offer right? I mean who drops down a league? Big Dave isn't coming here in a million years he wanted a new contract 4x what he was on before promotion according to Sheffield Wednesday's chairman/owner. 

What will cost Clowes more money, keeping a manager that won't get us out of the league or letting said manager bugger about for 2/3 years?

i absolutely depise this league, i cant believe people thought it would be easy and nice to win some games or nice to see go to some new grounds ( most of them absolutely terrible)

the league is terrible and the worst bit is we belong here because we are terrible as well. the way oxfords second goal just played through us is utterly embarrasing we made them look like barcelona.

we have no direction as a club, it was all so predictable after watching our movement all summer you could spot it coming from a mile off. going to be a long season

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

I'll sell my house to pay off Warne.

Seeing him waving his right arm at nothing at all actually gets me enraged.  I never even had that with Phil Brown. I'm afraid he's here till he walks though.  Could be a long ten games. Cashins worst game for Derby.  All over the place.

3 minutes ago, TheTinMan said:

I'd take anything Chansiri says with a boatload of salt. In any case big dave might have been on £10 per month before promotion. If we don't know what his wages were originally 4x means nothing