v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

30 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I think it is Warnes fault. Three at the back, nobody is comfortable with it & its causing havoc. Also if its not working then change it

They’ll get used to it then HMS PisstheLeague will finally set sale.

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Ur a joke pal

i know u have no idea what your talking about 

u cant see that changing manager every season for 10 years has got us exactly where we are today ??

If u cant see that then ur an absolute fool

God help this club with morons like that “supporting” it 

Mate literally everyone else on this thread is telling you why you’re wrong - ever thought it might be you that’s the problem?

We changed manager every season because most of them were s*** appointments by Morris. Clowes has followed suit unfortunately with a s*** appointment in Warne. It’s not the sackings that got us where we are, it’s the appointments in the first place.

Love the old “supporters” quote. As if the only way you can support a football team is blind faith that things will work. If anything, it’s people like you who aren’t the true supporters. I want the best for the team, which is Warne going - you clearly don’t.

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

After a game and half .. no 

players take time to gel

weve not even completed two competitive games with 8 new players bedding in 

no he doesnt have a valid point 

Or maybe because Warne has not had 2 games but 50 to show what he can do people are sick of the David Brent of Rotherham and can see where this is heading.... 

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah, you change the subject.

Also, not quite from day one. About 10 games in I realised he couldn’t manage a team of Derbys stature.

Ok fine, call it from 10 games in.

Yes of course football today is different from yesteryear. The management styles of Brian Clough, Bill Shankly et al almost certainly wouldn't work today. And, football in general has less patience these days.

If I go back to the Jim Smith appointment. I didnt want him. I thought he was too old and I called for his sacking after the first few games. Boy, was I wrong. One of us will be wrong this time. Time will tell who.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Mate literally everyone else on this thread is telling you why you’re wrong - ever thought it might be you that’s the problem?

We changed manager every season because most of them were s*** appointments by Morris. Clowes has followed suit unfortunately with a s*** appointment in Warne. It’s not the sackings that got us where we are, it’s the appointments in the first place.

Love the old “supporters” quote. As if the only way you can support a football team is blind faith that things will work. If anything, it’s people like you who aren’t the true supporters. I want the best for the team, which is Warne going - you clearly don’t.

Wel thats not true is it

But according to u warne is another one in the line of s*** appointments 

maybe .. he is .. maybe hes not 

but less than 2 games with 8 new players is not the time to throw the towe in on another manager and add him and his collection of players to the bin … bring in another manager and start the whole process again

more players , more management staff, and the dcfc car crash to oblivion starts again 

we not learnt anything yet?? 

3 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Ok fine, call it from 10 games in.

Yes of course football today is different from yesteryear. The management styles of Brian Clough, Bill Shankly et al almost certainly wouldn't work today. And, football in general has less patience these days.

If I go back to the Jim Smith appointment. I didnt want him. I thought he was too old and I called for his sacking after the first few games. Boy, was I wrong. One of us will be wrong this time. Time will tell who.

This

if it doesnt work .. it doesnt work 

but to sack someone after 2 games with 8 new players bedding is moronic 

Edited by NottsRam77