Derby County x Molson Coors Partnership

Day

As long as it's not that bilge water called Carlsberg, I really don't mind what lagers they have on.

Definitely felt the customer service around the stadium, whether that's in the Yard or beer tent, has significantly improved since DC took over. Even when it is very busy, you don't seem to queue anywhere near as long for beer or food. 

1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

Gutted. Absolutely the worst brewery in the UK.

Doombar is awful, Atlantic is vile. Quaffing icy lager from a plastic glass not practical.

Looks like I'll be cutting it fine with an extra pint on the way then.

Served from a hand pump, Doombar is a beautiful drink. But of they keep it like they kept Marston’s Pedigree, then it won’t taste good.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Bare girls is my preferred viewing.

Note for all Forum readers: My preference of girls is strictly limited to those over the age of 18. I like old girls most. I am not a paedophile. The reply should be considered a joke. One of those things you should laugh at. Ok.

This is somehow made all the creepier by your new avatar! 

6 hours ago, David said:

Derby County Football Club has named Molson Coors Beverage Company as its exclusive alcohol pouring rights partner for the 2023/24 season.

The deal will see Carling, the UK’s number one lager brand, Madri, Carling Black Fruits, and Sharps’ Atlantic Pale Ale, Doom Bar and Cold River Cider on sale at all public bars during every Derby home game at Pride Park Stadium.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/08/derby-confirm-pouring-partner-agreement-with-molson-coors

Marstons…. The only true beer for us .. local and a beer for a man 👍😎

Shame they aren’t with us still…

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

My god, Derby fans are a load of moaning old gits. You could put everyone a heated seat and a free pie and they’d still moan 

I don't mind Coors...or Madri. I also enjoy wine of all kinds, and really like a pint of Guinness. I will drink Pale Ale and try different bitters and comment some are nicer than others.  But I'm there for the football, so it is all largely irrelevant to my enjoyment of the day which is entirely based on whether we win. 

6 hours ago, David said:

Derby County Football Club has named Molson Coors Beverage Company as its exclusive alcohol pouring rights partner for the 2023/24 season.

The deal will see Carling, the UK’s number one lager brand, Madri, Carling Black Fruits, and Sharps’ Atlantic Pale Ale, Doom Bar and Cold River Cider on sale at all public bars during every Derby home game at Pride Park Stadium.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/08/derby-confirm-pouring-partner-agreement-with-molson-coors

Like making love in a canoe.