Derby County x Molson Coors Partnership

Day

Derby County Football Club has named Molson Coors Beverage Company as its exclusive alcohol pouring rights partner for the 2023/24 season.

The deal will see Carling, the UK’s number one lager brand, Madri, Carling Black Fruits, and Sharps’ Atlantic Pale Ale, Doom Bar and Cold River Cider on sale at all public bars during every Derby home game at Pride Park Stadium.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2023/08/derby-confirm-pouring-partner-agreement-with-molson-coors

As a Madri drinker with zero shame, I can honestly say I would drink it even if it was called Burto from Burton.

I was given an early tip off by @Srg to give it a go once it's out there, first place I found it was in Hull.

12 months later it's exploded everywhere.

I'm under no illusion it's basically a stronger Coors, as an ex Coors drinker it's perfect.

I get that drinking something mainstream that's available in most pubs and supermarkets isn't a cool thing to admit publicly these days but there you go.

Signing of the summer this is.

39 minutes ago, David said:

As a Madri drinker with zero shame, I can honestly say I would drink it even if it was called Burto from Burton.

I was given an early tip off by @Srg to give it a go once it's out there, first place I found it was in Hull.

12 months later it's exploded everywhere.

I'm under no illusion it's basically a stronger Coors, as an ex Coors drinker it's perfect.

I get that drinking something mainstream that's available in most pubs and supermarkets isn't a cool thing to admit publicly these days but there you go.

Signing of the summer this is.

If you like Madri fresh from the pump can I suggest you try drinking it again after it has passed through your body. I think you will find it will taste at least twice as nice.

31 minutes ago, David said:

Oh, whilst I'm here, the Madri I had at the Forsyth testimonial was pretty chilled compared to the luke warm offerings previously. Not sure if you would put that down to the smaller queues and less pints sat there tee'd up ready to go or not. 

I'd suggest some of the new equipment and lines that have been put in would make a large difference.

I remember when we went in at the City Ground, had no end of issues with froth and taste complaints - turned out the lines were 30 years old and they didn't clean them. Should've guessed really.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Someone's been watching Bear Grylls

Bare girls is my preferred viewing.

Note for all Forum readers: My preference of girls is strictly limited to those over the age of 18. I like old girls most. I am not a paedophile. The reply should be considered a joke. One of those things you should laugh at. Ok.