Women's World Cup

therealhantsram

8 hours ago, David said:

Why would you click on a topic titled 'Women's World Cup' then?

With so many topics to choose from, you chose this one just to let everyone know that you're not interested in it. 🤨

Maybe I clicked on it to read what people are posting about it for my own amusement ? 

Despite this being a Rams site we don’t have to all be Sheep and say how great it is just to look good ! 

17 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Maybe I clicked on it to read what people are posting about it for my own amusement ? 

So why say you're not interested then, when by your own admission, you clearly are? 

20 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Despite this being a Rams site we don’t have to all be Sheep and say how great it is just to look good ! 

Well you didn't watch the game did you, so how would you know whether the comments are valid or not?

It's a good thing you don't want to 'look good' as you've made yourself look a bit of a fool here. 

17 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

So why say you're not interested then, when by your own admission, you clearly are? 

Well you didn't watch the game did you, so how would you know whether the comments are valid or not?

It's a good thing you don't want to 'look good' as you've made yourself look a bit of a fool here. 

No worries, I'll just stay at being honest instead . Try it sometime 😉