Joe Ward - joined on a 3 year deal

nogbad van 50

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It’s from this season, includes the news that Clarke-Harris (amongst others) is transfer listed. 

https://www.theposh.com/news/posh-confirm-number-players-available-transfer

Strange way to do it. I can’t recall any other side ever being so brazen and public with their end of season retained lists - and players they want to cash in on. 

The confusion was from the retained list I looked at and shared thinking it was 22/23 due to the date stated on google.

https://www.theposh.com/news/posh-confirm-retained-list

image.png.91538da69a8aeec51ee69cd042c780c9.png

16 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

https://londonroad.net/Forum/

derby are splashing the cash.

giphy.gif

Interesting read. The entire rhetoric on him seems to change pretty drastically after the playoffs, add in the negative bias that comes in once a player is confirmed to be leaving and I'm happy to take some of the more negative comments with a pinch of salt. 

His effort and endeavour doesn't seem to be under question though so could suit Warne's style nicely. 

On 20/06/2023 at 15:19, Millenniumram said:

You can choose to read into it either way. You take the glass half full approach as you’re a Warne fan, I take the glass half empty approach as a Warne critic.

Never going to agree, but only time will tell on his Derby career.

doesnt matter if you're a Warne fan or a Warne critic. He ‘failed’ last season to achieve top 6 with a squad someone else assembled. He is now assembling his own group. We just need to see how he gets on. Players change when they change clubs,  we shouldn’t be prejudging them, and you need to see the whole roster. We should watch at least 15 games next season before we can cast judgement. But if he fails again to get top 6, he should be replaced, 5 year plan or no 5 year plan 

On 21/06/2023 at 16:49, YorkshireRam said:

Interesting read. The entire rhetoric on him seems to change pretty drastically after the playoffs, add in the negative bias that comes in once a player is confirmed to be leaving and I'm happy to take some of the more negative comments with a pinch of salt. 

His effort and endeavour doesn't seem to be under question though so could suit Warne's style nicely. 

Agree - lots of negative comments, but balanced by several saying people are re-writing history. What was consistent was that he works hard and is a great bloke i.e. fits Warne's requirements.  Bit concerning that a common theme was that although he can deliver a killer cross, it's only after failing to clear the first man several times before that.  If true, Warne will know that and work hard on improving him. 

Jury out.