Guess the 5

DCFC1388

19 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

So we've got 4 out of the supposed 5 signed.

Pre season starts on Thursday.

So potentially one more before Thursday?

Who will it be?

Or does anyone think we'll have more than one in this week?

I’m hoping in the time since Warne’s interview was recorded further conversations have been had and negotiations concluded meaning it’ll be a couple more in this week. I like the idea that the bulk of the squad will be together as early as possible in preseason to give them the best chance to gel as a unit. No idea who though. 

I also think we’ll see Bielik’s move away confirmed early in the week.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’m hoping in the time since Warne’s interview was recorded further conversations have been had and negotiations concluded meaning it’ll be a couple more in this week. I like the idea that the bulk of the squad will be together as early as possible in preseason to give them the best chance to gel as a unit. No idea who though. 

Agreed , ideally you'd want your main striker in asap to build relationships with the people providing you the service , hope to see bielik go tbh so we can spend a bit on a striker 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I agee. It would be good if we could get the majority of our business done before pre season. If we can get a centre forward in then at least the core of our sqaud will be starting to come together.

• 2 weeks later...