What do you do?

SK47

Does anyone else struggle during the off season? It's been a little over a week since our season finished, and already everyday I'm googling "Derby County" for any glimpse of any news. Then I come on here in search of any bits of info to give me my fix, only to find people cracking horrendous puns or arguing over what colour the sky is.

Does anyone else have this same problem and if so, what do you do in the off season to pass the time? 

I'm looking for inspiration before I end up having to talk to actually talk to my girlfriend and be sociable 🙄🐏

18 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Does anyone else struggle during the off season? It's been a little over a week since our season finished, and already everyday I'm googling "Derby County" for any glimpse of any news. Then I come on here in search of any bits of info to give me my fix, only to find people cracking horrendous puns or arguing over what colour the sky is.

Does anyone else have this same problem and if so, what do you do in the off season to pass the time? 

I'm looking for inspiration before I end up having to talk to actually talk to my girlfriend and be sociable 🙄🐏

It's fog colour, which isn't really a colour. Like a thick mist. 

41 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Follow Derbyshire 🏏

16 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm thick. Have I mist something here? 

Not sure weather that was deliberate, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt, and give credit where it's dew.  That was top punning, sir!  That has to make you the raining champion of puns.  All hail our new champion. 

Haar, Haar, Haar! 

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure weather that was deliberate, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt, and give credit where it's dew.  That was top punning, sir!  That has to make you the raining champion of puns.  All hail our new champion. 

Haar, Haar, Haar! 

I don't care weather you believe me or not sunshine. 😉

5 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I don't care weather you believe me or not sunshine. 😉

Blimey.  That was quick.  You respond as fast as lightning.  Anyway, wind yer neck in.  We're already in danger of going off tropic!  The OP will be pulling his air out!  He'll be telling us to fog off, in a bit!  😲