Summer Rumour Mill

sage

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

You want 4 new strikers, plus Collins, to make our team look much better. You must really be twitching at the moment mate. Take it easy.

Not twitching as you call it at all …I’m not anti Warne like you we’ll be ok 

I guess youre twitching but maybe try moving out of the armchair you’re always in …..might help your circulation take it easy 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Not twitching as you call it at all …I’m not anti Warne like you we’ll be ok 

I guess youre twitching but maybe try moving out of the armchair you’re always in …..might help your circulation take it easy 👍🏻

I'm not anti-Warne, just not pro-Warne.

Paralysis is not an easy condition to live with, but I will make sure my carers keep me on the move.

Episode One Armchair GIF by PBS

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I'm not anti-Warne, just not pro-Warne.

Paralysis is not an easy condition to live with, but I will make sure my carers keep me on the move.

Episode One Armchair GIF by PBS

All I was trying to say was add a few goals to our squad and I think even some who are twitchy might be less twitchy shall we say

at this moment in time I don’t see where the goals are coming from but we have plenty of time before first game and a lot of players will be weighing up there options 

58 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I'm not anti-Warne

Maybe there needs to be a poll to put a number on the genuine anti-warners, might help stop these slanderous accusations, sneering insults and constant digs that besmirch the good name of those of us just wanting to have an honest discussion about where we're at!?

5 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Maybe there needs to be a poll to put a number on the genuine anti-warners, might help stop these slanderous accusations, sneering insults and constant digs that besmirch the good name of those of us just wanting to have an honest discussion about where we're at!?

Absolutely. I have never felt so besmirched in my life as the last couple of days.

50 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Hogan would be a good signing as a replacement for McGoldrick. 

He’s a bit on the older side, but definitely a player who has a relatively good record and would score goals for fun at this level. 

Where has the rumour come from? Can’t see any mention of it on Twitter 🤔

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I just think (hope), a full pre-seaon with Warne and a new style of play might suit him.

He can be a mardy git like Martin was so I hope he gets an early goal and his confidence grows.

I know it's the hope that kills you 

I hope you’re right, I really do. As he is a bit of a b****** and that’s the only piece of him I like. I’d be very surprised though.