Summer Rumour Mill

sage

12 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

In his post match interview with Rams TV he mentions about possibly wanting another centre mid as he looked at the bench & didnt see cover if Bird, Smith or Hourihane got injured

Funny that, almost like we sold one of our main central midfielders. 

My arsiness is aimed at PW and not you btw.

31 minutes ago, Topram said:

might be further behind now

Been informed today that Rhodes was due in for a medical yesterday but didn’t show. 99% certain that’s what Warne is on about with people “lying in football”.

He can go swivel for all I care. Been crap for years and messes a club like Derby around. Not the sort of character I want here. Banker.

Edited by Millenniumram

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Been informed today that Rhodes was due in for a medical yesterday but didn’t show. 99% certain that’s what Warne is on about with people “lying in football”.

He can go swivel for all I care. Been crap for years and messes a club like Derby around. Not the sort of character I want here.

If true then I agree pal, wasn’t in hudds first team squad today either so that would suggest he was on his way out

4 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not sure if he had much choice with either that were sold.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The club agreed to sell the player at the price Bristol City offered, it's that simple.

Not sure what if anything that has to do with PW. 

Now, now. What have we said about rational thought and presenting facts on here you two? 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

He can go swivel for all I care. Been crap for years and messes a club like Derby around. Not the sort of character I want here. Banker.

probably had a better offer. Forest for instance, they sign players for lots of money and never play them

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The club agreed to sell the player at the price Bristol City offered, it's that simple.

Not sure what if anything that has to do with PW. 

I’d have thought selling a first teamer would equate to replacing said player. 

No issues with Knight going but it’s not a eureka moment to see we’re short in that area.

46 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not really. Another source that I’m certain of the reliability of (given I know the link within the club) has seen the away and third kit, so they do exist. Imagine it’s just a case of filming the promo etc now.

Any colours mentioned? 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Most probably got injured on his way to the medical. 

Might very well be a blessing in disguise this.