Summer Rumour Mill

sage

3 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

Seems strange that his finishing deteriorated under Rooney's time in charge of the club.  

Personally I don't believe that finishing is something that can be coached. Some players just have that ability to be cool under pressure and find the net.  Sibleys got it.  Knight doesn't.

Interesting pre-cup final interview with Rashford and Gary lineker this weekend about "Wazzas" words of wisdom to him 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Aren't they all?

Fair play to Big Trav - operating as he does in the murky underworld of agents with their brown paper bags.He let’s us know what’s happening . Not like the “Movers and Shakers” that knew all along that the restriction were to be lifted at the end of the season . And kept it to themselves.

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

Not by a distance, we sold Ince to newly promoted Huddersfield for £10m, after buying him for £4.75m two years prior.

In terms of profit made and premiership minutes played he would be by far our best sale to the premiership?

4 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

4 Premiership teams chasing Knight ? Leeds , Leicester and Southampton have some very good players . Even Norwich and Watford do. Players proven in in the Premiership and Knight is going to be chosen from Tier 3.  It takes some believing , but you never know.

Players from those sides would be worth multiple million pounds each. Knight would be available for a much smaller sum than them, including wages, and is at a young enough age where he offers potential to improve. I can see why teams would look at him.

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Interesting one that, he’s removed all his posts and just has that on his story and as his profile picture. The song choice is “stick to the models” by future….perhaps he’s about to sign with Derby permanently, announcement today? 🤔 🤞 

Well in the hook of that song, there is a line that says 'I went to Neptune'... so he's definitely one of us.

16 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Interesting one that, he’s removed all his posts and just has that on his story and as his profile picture. The song choice is “stick to the models” by future….perhaps he’s about to sign with Derby permanently, announcement today? 🤔 🤞 

I can't work it out. Deleting all his Instagram posts. I am hoping his post from yesterday was a spoiler that he wil be signing a contract with us.

Edited by Ram1988