MK Dons (H) Monday 10th April, 3pm KO

Just now, Andicis said:

The handball from one of the corners also appeared to be a penalty to me actually, it hit a hand above the head in the box. Both are penalties by the rules. 

There was a hand, but it was a Collins that handled it. I hate it when he does that sort of thing!

Just now, LincsRam said:

We still have time but you know what, this season is probably one season too early for the play offs, can you see us beating Plymouth or Ippo?

Get a better striker next season to complement Didzy (if he is still here)

Agree. Can now relax and see how the promotion contenders get on

3 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

We still have time but you know what, this season is probably one season too early for the play offs, can you see us beating Plymouth or Ippo?

Get a better striker next season to complement Didzy (if he is still here)

Agree, to be honest after last season, a top half finish is a decent result.

Yet another game where we played well in the first half and lost it in the second. Very disappointing. Even if we were lucky enough to get into the playoffs I doubt we could get any further. We should have won this one based on our domination in the first half. I want to believe we could still be in contention but it's becoming increasingly difficult. What a time to lose form. It's the Derby way, I guess. We should have won this at half time. Well done guys anyway. They seem to have put everything into it. What a shame.

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The handball from one of the corners also appeared to be a penalty to me actually, it hit a hand above the head in the box. Both are penalties by the rules. 

It was Collins' hand though

Edited by MickD