Forest Green Rovers (A) Friday 7th April, 3pm KO

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Aren’t Forest Greens stands a bit small for Collins to be playing? Probably smash some poor duckers car in with his first shot 

We know what we're getting with Collins at this stage... plenty of effort but with next to no end product... unless he's injured, I don't know why we don't give Dajaune Brown a try.

Now watch JC go and prove me wrong and score a hat-trick! COYR! 🐑

19 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Hopefully Chester can bring back some of the defensive solidity we seem to have lost, harsh on Forsyth but I do prefer the balance of a right footed and left footed cb pairing. 

Wildsmith

Chester   Cashin   Roberts

Mendez-Laing   Knight   Smith   Hourihane   Sibley

Collins   McGoldrick

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

We know what we're getting with Collins at this stage... plenty of effort but with next to no end product... unless he's injured, I don't know why we don't give Dajaune Brown a try.

Now watch JC go and prove me wrong and score a hat-trick! COYR! 🐑

I wouldn't  put money on James Chester scoring, let alone a hattrick tbh

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Collins   McGoldrick

Or could it be a 442?:

Wildsmith 

Smith Chester Cashin Roberts

Mendez-Laing Knight Hourihane Sibley

Collins McGoldrick

Personally I hope it’s a 4 at the back. NML looks hopeless at wingback and is always too far behind the play to make best use of his skill set. 

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Collins   McGoldrick

I hope it is something like this, if we can get it right 3 at the back should give us more control in midfield and defensive cover whilst still carrying an attacking threat. Just hasn’t quite clicked up to now 

Having just listened to the sky sports pundits going on about us ( two of them were ex players of ours as well) they clearly have no idea about the restrictions we are operating under and they obviously don’t watch any games as they might have mentioned the dreadful decisions the officials keep inflicting on us.

26 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Collins   McGoldrick

Can’t fathom Warne’s team selection and not for the first time. But perhaps our midfield will function as never before and dropping Fozzie and Bird will prove a mark of genius. Hope so. 

But seriously, rather than start with the usual headless-half-a-press from the massively industrious James Collins, play Sibley further forward and Collins in midfield to break up opposition play. By 65 minutes collins will need replacing ( if he has not seen red by then) and then one or other of White or Bird can take their rightful place 

Fozzie’s leadership qualities at CB are imo sorely underestimated