Warm-up music

Anag Ram

Could anyone please tell me what the song is that the club mashes so horribly with the piano instrumental Time?

I’m happy that the club embraces all types of music but some just don’t work as a mashup.

Also, what music would you like to hear?

Serious answers only please.

14 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Could anyone please tell me what the song is that the club mashes so horribly with the piano instrumental Time?

I’m happy that the club embraces all types of music but some just don’t work as a mashup.

Also, what music would you like to hear?

Serious answers only please.

Appalling isn't it. Make yer mind up, one or t'other but not both together!

10 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

DJ Fresh Gravity can’t hold us down 

Not a song that you can sing along or clap to and on too loud so any natural atmosphere is drowned out 

get rid of that and SBW 

Thanks for confirming DJFresh. He’s gone stale. Bin him.

If we want a song to morph into the piano (a piece I actually like) then let’s have Epic from Faith no more. 
I’m okay with a bit of volume as long as the announcer can do his job.

What a bunch of miseries.

To suggest the music prevents the atmosphere from building up pre game is rubbish - what prevents the atmosphere building up is the fact that two mins before kick off half the south stand are just coming up from the concourse. 

As for SBW, it’s like the unofficial start to proceedings, gets the whole ground clapping and sets the south stand off. Keep it!! 

12 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Another thing I hate is an opinionated Twitter account, only facts are needed. 

Just say ‘there will be 10 minutes added time’ not come on Derby let’s nick this. Push lads push. It’s cringeworthy. 

That's added time™ bought to you by Bristol Street Motors. Who apparently have achieved the ability to manipulate spacetime in the Derby area.