Wednesday fan in peace

Lwebbo

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not just a nob with us then. Collect thousands for his charity- don't like em.  Non league side get exited about a possible game v Spurs - don't like em.  Invade the pitch and headbutt  me in the face -  no problem, how much do you want your arse kissing.

This fellas special. 

A Tad mardy 

On 07/02/2023 at 07:05, Franks Tanked said:

I'm going to your game away at Ipswich on Saturday as I live in Suffolk and my lad has a football match in the morning on the outskirts of Town. 

There's one spare seat on the East Anglian Rams mini bus for the home game v Charlton on Feb 18th if interested ...

12 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not just a nob with us then. Collect thousands for his charity- don't like em.  Non league side get exited about a possible game v Spurs - don't like em.  Invade the pitch and headbutt  me in the face -  no problem, how much do you want your arse kissing.

This fellas special. 

Bit of a funny one isn't he. Why does he get wound up over things like this. They're a non league side who are excited about their run in the FA cup. You were lucky to get a replay from the first leg.

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Bit of a funny one isn't he. Why does he get wound up over things like this. They're a non league side who are excited about their run in the FA cup. You were lucky to get a replay from the first leg.

Claiming your club is being disrespected while it's unable to pay other clubs their overdue transfer installments puts you on morally dubious ground, as we well know.

On 07/02/2023 at 01:51, Lwebbo said:

Wednesday fan in peace. Tough times for us both, 2 great clubs who’s fans deserve better than what we are getting at the minute. Hope you guys join us in the top 2 come end of the season. On current form, there’s no doubt about it. Have great memories of the baseball ground. That epic 3-3 fa cup game in 1993 is the best away game I’ve been to. Up the owls & rams ?

Would absolutely love to have both Wednesday and the Rams promoted the week before our season closer at Hillsborough, so that Sheffield gets to play host to the most joyfully p*ssed up football fans anyone has ever seen, having a MASSIVE party

So, here we are, discussing a handsome cup win by Sheffield United, and posting an interview with the goal scorer and Blades legend having a dig at the lack of respect of Wrexham fans, on a thread started peacefully by a Sheffield Wednesday fan, on a Derby County fans forum.

Not sure it's off topic, as I'm pretty certain there isn't a topic to keep to! ?

But come on guys... let's think on, eh?... It was a handsome cup win... By the Blades... on a peaceful thread... by an owl... etc, etc...

How disrespectful is that!  

?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So, here we are, discussing a handsome cup win by Sheffield United, and posting an interview with the goal scorer and Blades legend having a dig at the lack of respect of Wrexham fans, on a thread started peacefully by a Sheffield Wednesday fan, on a Derby County fans forum.

Not sure it's off topic, as I'm pretty certain there isn't a topic to keep to! ?

But come on guys... let's think on, eh?... It was a handsome cup win... By the Blades... on a peaceful thread... by an owl... etc, etc...

How disrespectful is that!  

?

Just an opportunity to join in the fun on how much of a bell end Sharp is surely.

17 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This fellas special. 

He then wanders why people dont like him.

6 hours ago, admira said:

There's one spare seat on the East Anglian Rams mini bus for the home game v Charlton on Feb 18th if interested ...

I did see that one but unfortunately can't go as I'm the manager of my lads football team and have a fixture that day. Keep me posted of any other trips or meet ups? Are you guys doing a pub meet up for the televised game vs Plymouth? (Mind you, Tuesdays are my training nights but might skip that one?). I'm Stowmarket based BTW.