West Ham (H) FACR4 Mon 30th Jan

10 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

The wife finds out everything eventually. It's like she has spies all over the place. That, and a shared bank account that gives a Google maps location of every transaction. I can't complain really, everything balances out. I go to most games home and away and she has an annual girls week away with her friends. 

Did you know that you can turn that off even better leave phone at home then she wont find out.

Just now, Ram@Lincoln said:

I'm working away from home and being paid to be away to ensure all time is efficiently used. I'm not sure leaving early on the first day to go to a football match will cut it. 

You could always sale already brought it like when got holiday booked before start new job they have to honour it.

What time do you finnish.

Apologies to all for turning this into my domestic home affairs thread. Haven't we got a football match to talk about?

For those watching on tv and without fancy Sky/Virgin for ITV hd channels, I see on Twitter you can get the hd feed via the ITV X app. Obviously won't be the same as being there in person but watching in sd will be horrid. 

11 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Apologies to all for turning this into my domestic home affairs thread. Haven't we got a football match to talk about?

For those watching on tv and without fancy Sky/Virgin for ITV hd channels, I see on Twitter you can get the hd feed via the ITV X app. Obviously won't be the same as being there in person but watching in sd will be horrid. 

I hate how you can't watch live matches on ITVX on the tv app, so I have to plug the computer into the TV to watch. Can cast my phone too but a bit stop start. Can watch Iplayer live thru TV, why not ITV? Technical or legal reason?

10 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I hate how you can't watch live matches on ITVX on the tv app, so I have to plug the computer into the TV to watch. Can cast my phone too but a bit stop start. Can watch Iplayer live thru TV, why not ITV? Technical or legal reason?

That's beyond my technical capabilities I'm afraid. Someone told Dominic Dietrich on Twitter. If it's a faff looks like it's sd on for me.

5 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

That's beyond my technical capabilities I'm afraid. Someone told Dominic Dietrich on Twitter. If it's a faff looks like it's sd on for me.

You not staying in a B&B? They’ll have ITV4 surely? 

6 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

It’s weird you can on some TVs. My Samsung I can and the other one which is lg it doesn’t let you. No idea why. 

Have the sensitive souls of West Ham and ITV been warned that most of the verbals from our support will be based on abuse of the EFL ( a personal favourite) and the manhood of Mendiz-Lang - we all know that Sky sports super impose a different sound for the wider audience but I am not sure ITV are up to it. 

16 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

I agree.  The season we came fifth (88/89) didn’t we miss out on playing European football because of idiots at Heysel?  Nothing to glory in mindless violence for me sorry.

Personally it cost me going to football in my younger days, I missed a chunk from the age of about 8 until I was 13 or so, due to the fact that my dad was too worried I would get hurt.

Not big and very definitively not clever.

Don’t think you got anything for finishing 5th in those days but League and cup winners missed out on European football. 70’s football was dangerous but I think the West Ham fans coming tonight are more likely to be wearing posh suits and chuckling about how cheap the beer is.