Port Vale (A) Tues 24th Jan

Interesting starting Didsy. That’s front foot if I ever saw it. Love Warne. They will have planned for Collins away. They will be having to tweak things, work on plan B

Team was on it on Saturday and will be up for it today. … please please please an early lead. COYR. 

If Knight repeats recent efforts we can do this at a canter …but I am still nervous as hell and fretting about poo house last minute ones by them  ?

14 minutes ago, jono said:

Interesting starting Didsy. That’s front foot if I ever saw it. Love Warne. They will have planned for Collins away. They will be having to tweak things, work on plan B

Team was on it on Saturday and will be up for it today. … please please please an early lead. COYR. 

If Knight repeats recent efforts we can do this at a canter …but I am still nervous as hell and fretting about poo house last minute ones by them  ?

I was expecting Collins to come in, I like that he’s stuck with the strongest available 11 and backing those that are performing well. Hoping we can keep the winning streak going!