We are Derby

uttoxram75

We've been through some tough times, when you put all the horrendous Covid stuff alongside the financial firestorm of the Morris era together we are lucky to have a club left to support.

But we have a fantastic club to support, we still have our wonderful, stressful, beautiful club to support.

We are averaging 26,000 in the third division. We are selling out most away games, we are Derby.

I love this football club, I love everything about DCFC. I love the history, I love people like @loweman2 doing all the stuff about shirts, @Inverurie Ram with his Rams flag thread, 

Whatever happens this season, whether we make the play offs or even sneak into the autos, it doesn't really matter. 

Being part of the DCFC family is what matters.  We are Derby. Enjoy every game you go to and get behind the team.

??

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We've been through some tough times, when you put all the horrendous Covid stuff alongside the financial firestorm of the Morris era together we are lucky to have a club left to support.

But we have a fantastic club to support, we still have our wonderful, stressful, beautiful club to support.

We are averaging 26,000 in the third division. We are selling out most away games, we are Derby.

I love this football club, I love everything about DCFC. I love the history, I love people like @loweman2 doing all the stuff about shirts, @Inverurie Ram with his Rams flag thread, 

Whatever happens this season, whether we make the play offs or even sneak into the autos, it doesn't really matter. 

Being part of the DCFC family is what matters.  We are Derby. Enjoy every game you go to and get behind the team.

??

How's your hangover this morning?

Just joking. I feel exactly the same as you. Those of us of a slightly more advanced age probably see our situation differently to the younger generation.

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

??

Drunk On One GIF

1 hour ago, David said:

Stop it!

I like the lad, if he could finish he wouldn’t be in League one. 

One player I’d love to see us get back next season, try and work something out with Everton, free transfer but a huge sell on or something. Do us a favour Frank ?

Me too. I was only teasing ?

12 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

??

Is it just as important for us on the forum to get behind the team? When forum members have a go at players on the forum, is it similar to booing a player when his name is read out before the match?

I know the basic essence of a forum is to voice your opinion, but should we try to resist that temptation when we know that players read these comments and that they are likely to have a detrimental effect on their performance?

It's one thing telling your mates over a pint, that x couldn't hit a barn door or trap a bag of cement or that he's got no loyalty to the club, but would you say these things to the player's face. Also, these sometimes-unfair comments influence others, which then feeds down to the terraces and creates a barrier to the team's performances.

As the title says, we ARE Derby, we are part of this great club, collectively, we can help this club, but, individually and collectively, we can also be a hinderance.

13 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

??

Molly? ?

Edited by Ellafella

On 14/01/2023 at 11:16, David said:

Stop it!

I like the lad, if he could finish he wouldn’t be in League one. 

One player I’d love to see us get back next season, try and work something out with Everton, free transfer but a huge sell on or something. Do us a favour Frank ?

Excuse me, he finished his chance yesterday.

On 14/01/2023 at 00:10, uttoxram75 said:

??

love you to mate x

we have got a great club and we have a few years whilst we are on this earth to keep it going, look to the future but always remember where we came from, we can all unite behind DCFC and let it distract us from the way this world is changing.