Portsmouth (A) Fri 18th Nov 2022

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s shown some lovely touches this game, for me I’d say he’s done really well up to that last incident 

It's about more than just this game. It's my feelings on watching Thompson since he's broken into the team. A few minutes ago was a good example why. 

Just now, Kokosnuss said:

I think he understood that he needed to take one for the team though, and didn't half arse the 'challenge' he knew would bring the yellow like some would.

It was a problem entirely of his own making though. It's poor play in possession that is just simply too much of a liability.

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s shown some lovely touches this game, for me I’d say he’s done really well up to that last incident. I think Portsmouth’s midfield are winning the battle second half. We could do with a more physically imposing player in their, like they’ve got Pack.

Shinnie would have been nice 

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It's about more than just this game. It's my feelings on watching Thompson since he's broken into the team. A few minutes ago was a good example why. 

I think the last two games have been excellent for him,looks to have had a real boost in his confidence.