Justin Walker left to join Rosenior at Hull

Day

Yeah I’m not overly concerned about losing players to Hull.

We’re in a situation where we have a squad thinner than my hair and only have the options of freebies and loans to replace, I’m fairly confident we wouldn’t be shipping out our top players for low ball offers.

Hull are not in a position to come in with crazy offers we can’t refuse. 

If anything, were more at risk of losing players to Hull come the summer when contracts expire if we remain in League 1 and Hull the Championship.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Curtis Davies takes up a player/coach role there, more coaching than playing, talks very highly of Rosenior and with the Hull connection, looks a no brainer really. To be honest, at this point it wouldn’t be a massive loss on the pitch, off the pitch maybe but it’s time to freshen up the back line. 

New broom sweeps clean and all that. Warne will know who he wants to keep & who he doesn’t both playing & non-playing staff. January will be interesting. JW, Curtis etc have been great servants to the club no denying this but it’s time to move on. Similar to Warne’s comments concerning Bielik, he\we only want people here who want to be here. If they don’t then they are no good to us. 

47 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah I’m not overly concerned about losing players to Hull.

We’re in a situation where we have a squad thinner than my hair and only have the options of freebies and loans to replace, I’m fairly confident we wouldn’t be shipping out our top players for low ball offers.

It was only back in July that there were more hairs on your head than players in the squad young David ?

4 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Wonder if Rosenior will be back in January for any of the players.

Can we lock Cashin away somewhere? He's the one I'd want to keep the most.

Laing and Barkhuizen I'd say.  Neither will want to play in Warnes choice of system.  I wouldn't either.  A million quid for the pair to fund a couple of donkeys who can't defend or attack in equal measure.