January Window

1of4

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well scarlet lately has been about 20 yards or so outside area but often get swing in to the box some times they work some times they dont but nice just have that opapion.

Perhaps the manager maintains his instruction of getting the ball crossed into the box? 

Still fancy us to bring in a couple more before the window shuts.

Probably an out of favour striker on loan from the championship (Someone like Tom Eaves from Hull?) and maybe a cover goalkeeper to compete for the 2 spot with Loach, with Anang returning to West Ham and Foulkes back out on loan to Kettering(?).

Richie Barker confirmed they’d look at the filling the gap in his Port Vale pre-match presser.

6 minutes ago, Thameram said:

I reckon the striker we are waiting for is Danny ward of Huddersfield out of contract played for rovram in past not itk but he's seems a good fit pw would know him 

He’d be alright. Steady, experienced.

Hopefully keen to have a bit of success towards the end of his career 

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Cameron Jerome just released by Luton.

5 years ago he was exactly what we need now. Whether he still is though, who knows?

Someone I mentioned as an option as a free when the s*** hit the fan in 21.  Think he was decent for them last season, but pace was part of his game and probably no gas in the tank 18 months later.  

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm afraid 'out of contract in the summer' means 'some fee now' if they are anyway capable.

Not always players can push for moves by forfeiting wages bonuses etc if there leaving anyway clubs would and should be more proactive loan swaps come into play also not many teams will be paying out money in league 1