FA cup

Foreveram

6 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Of course we can, sheffield wednesday beat Newcastle. Upsets happen all the time, its the magic of the cup

Either side of the FA Cup...WHU play Everton at home and Newcastle away...will Moyes play a full strength team against us ?‍♀️

A game we can win...no doubt about it ?

8 minutes ago, sage said:

I was there ...in the home end...i said 'well done lino' in a mockney accent

I was there also, we were in seats with other Rams fans, but seemed to be in the West Ham end. It was amazing that it didn't all kick off after that decision.

Having just watched today's highlights, I take it that will get me some sort of priority for a ticket  for the much more attractive tie v West Ham, now that it looks like I can be arsed for that one... erm... I mean, now that I should be able to attend that one, unlike today, as I was...  erm... at a wedding... yes, that's it... at a wedding... oh... my own wedding... the wife booked it before the 3rd round draw... I tried to cancel... honest, like!

?

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Having just watched today's highlights, I take it that will get me some sort of priority for a ticket  for the much more attractive tie v West Ham, now that it looks like I can be arsed for that one... erm... I mean, now that I should be able to attend that one, unlike today, as I was...  erm... at a wedding... yes, that's it... at a wedding... oh... my own wedding... the wife booked it before the 3rd round draw... I tried to cancel... honest, like!

?

Why not go the whole hog and limit tickets to only those who went today plus a few more away fans

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

I would imagine the whole ground will be open and we will all have a chance to buy our own seat. 

?

Well I’ve watched the highlights twice  now (and I once thought about going to an away game) so that should be my 6 x Wembley tickets sorted ?

?

Too late, it was a double header, you’ll need a ticket stub from today. Wait… breaking news… they’re opening the the North stand for half fans?

3 minutes ago, curb said:

Apart from the ones that sit in the East Stand.

Indeed we will need to make more seats available for away fans. Always a shame for those affected, but it does add to the atmosphere. They will take up whatever allocation we give them.