New kit

hydraulic ram

Quick! someone Photoshop the Wycombe 'vulture' idea, to substitute for the gannet!

The vulture must have a £50 note in its beak, or a bag of money marked '$' 

There should be badges and stickers produced, wear 'em at the away game!

C O Y R

Edited by Woodypecker

10 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

For me it would be SENSE a charity for deaf/blind children one that like so many are often overlooked because they dont have a big budget for advertising purposes.

It's a tough one as there are so many worthy causes. From what I can see, Sense might be bigger than you think. For Y/E March 2020 Sense generated income of £60m whilst the Samaritans only generated £20m. Sense spent £4.29m on "generating funds" whilst The Samaritans only spent £3.25m.

A mental health charity like MIND might have got my vote but their accounts are interesting. For the same year they raised £58m but spent £21.5m raising these funds.

2 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

If we have a charity for a sponsour will this raise any funds for the club ?

No it won't but thats David Clowes decision. He's the owner, he's paying all the bills so it doesn't matter really. I quite like the idea that he is prepared to wait for the right sponsor rather than just taking the easy money.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

No it won't but thats David Clowes decision. He's the owner, he's paying all the bills so it doesn't matter really. I quite like the idea that he is prepared to wait for the right sponsor rather than just taking the easy money.

Definitely this. Value-based leadership is something we've been missing for quite a while.