Lincoln v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Soon as Smith and Chester slot in, we might be better. Don’t see the hype with Cashin, Hourihane is flattering to deceive, Bird and Sibley are missing in action, manager has got the best midfielder at right back etc etc etc 

6 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

The issue now is we play Oduroh and risk mistakes or we try to convert someone into a right back. Either way it is a risk.

The current player we are trying to shoe horn into the right back position gave a penalty away today, so it can't be much worse to play a recognised right back there even if they are inexperienced.

Knight needs to be in midfield. Play literally anybody else at right back

Well, at least this is happening prior to Liam putting fresh ink on a contract.

As others say, he seems a nice bloke but his ethos doesn't work with the players we have. He takes pride in playing football that we all know doesn't work and I'm sure he remarked about our attackers needing to be "more patient" in an interview a while back. He's simply not good enough and perhaps the players are growing frustrated as they can see this too.

A new manager is required soon or else this will be another disappointing season. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked we have a team to support but it's torture at times watching us play.