Leicester city in a mess

Geriatram

I think Leicester will move up the league now, too much talent in their team. They won’t threaten top 10 but they’ll be comfortably clear of relegation.

Hammers will move up the league, Bournemouth may drop down, Everton looking solid, Leeds are better, Villa and Wolves could struggle but they have a lot. 

Im genuinely struggling to see which teams are going to bail out the red dogs!!

Leicester could still get relegated, in my opinion. Beating the worst team in the league, albeit comprehensively, means little if they lose the next game. Maddison is great at the moment, but he's done this his whole career. 

Last season, starts with 1 goal, zero assists in his first 12 Premier League games. He then catches a bit of form, with 5 goals and 3 assists in 7 games. He then goes quiet again, 2 goals, 2 assists in 13 games. He ends the season with 4 goals and 3 assists in 4 games. Tale as old as time. It's been the trend of his career. Great when on form, but struggles to maintain it. 

Forest will absolutely go down, but wouldn't be surprised if Leicester followed them. 

Leicester’s poor start has largely come as a result of who they have played.

Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Brighton away. Not many teams in the bottom half will pick up points at those grounds.

They should have beaten Brentford after being 2-0 up. They were narrowly beaten by Man Utd.

The poor one was losing to Southampton.

But Leicester have it in them to pick up 10 points or so from the next four (Bournemouth, Leeds, Villa and Wolves) and with that they’ll be up to 12th/13th.

Forest are doomed. Who do they look better than? They look a level behind Fulham and Bournemouth, and several levels behind Leicester and Palace.

34 minutes ago, Srg said:

I would, way too much quality for them to go down. They need to give up on starting Vardy though, Daka is much better at this point in their careers.

Gavin Ward made a couple of saves last night (yeah it’s his job) nobody should underestimate the loss of K.S who was also captain; gone a long way to unraveling their defence.

A lot of foxes are saying for as many points K.S could earn them, Ward will cost more if they don’t get anyone in January!

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Gavin Ward made a couple of saves last night (yeah it’s his job) nobody should underestimate the loss of K.S who was also captain; gone a long way to unraveling their defence.

A lot of foxes are saying for as many points K.S could earn them, Ward will cost more if they don’t get anyone in January!

most Leicester fans want Iversen to take over in goal and I think that happens at some point, maybe post world cup, Rodgers has backed himself into a corner with this though as he spent a few years talking about having 2 number 1 keepers is Kasper and Danny Ward so now he has to and his ego won't let him change yet.

As for Vardy he's far from done, I get the feeling he'll be like a cork out of a bottle when he finally breaks his seasonal duck and go on a run of scoring, the time when Daka takes over is close though and having Vardy to come on for 20-30 mins in a game is a great place to be