Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

22 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I don’t get the need to be spiteful when someone has been injured. Your obsession with the idea Bielik has massively wronged the club this season doesn’t add up. The owner, the manager(s), Bielik and all other parties were on the same page with this deal from what they themselves have said in press conferences, interviews and fan forums, yet you seem certain Bielik deserves vitriol even at the point he’s suffered what appears to be a serious injury. 
I know you’ve got your opinion on it and I won’t be able to change your mind, just seems “mean” essentially. 

Correct.  You won't change it, whether it appears mean or otherwise

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Correct.  You won't change it, whether it appears mean or otherwise

Out of interest, what’s your thinking behind it? What makes him deserving of your spite? What has he done that qualifies it? And perhaps most importantly what do you gain from directing ill will towards a bloke who has actually risked his health and body playing for the club? 

16 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Out of interest, what’s your thinking behind it? What makes him deserving of your spite? What has he done that qualifies it? And perhaps most importantly what do you gain from directing ill will towards a bloke who has actually risked his health and body playing for the club? 

Read my past thoughts. I've not wished him any ill will or been spiteful.  I'm just stating a blatant truth your too blinkered in cloud cuckoo land too see. Lots of people risk health and body in profession.  A pointless argument.  End of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Read my past thoughts. I've not wished him any ill will or been spiteful.  I'm just stating a blatant truth your too blinkered in cloud cuckoo land too see. Lots of people risk health and body in profession.  A pointless argument.  End of discussion.

That’s not really a discussion then is it? I ask you some questions to better understand your view, you choose not to articulate a clear argument and resort to petty insults. Top work.

I’m not blinkered, I’m not in cloud cuckoo land. Bielik has played for this club previously so doesn’t think we’re not good enough to play for as per your earlier comment, and there is an interview out there somewhere where he speaks highly of the club and his gratitude for us. He may feel the league we’re in is below his level but there’s nothing that I’m aware of in the public domain that categorically proves this. His national team manager at the time said that was the case and if he wanted to go to the World Cup he would need to play at a higher level. Birmingham offer a deal, it allows Bielik to play at said higher level, it allows the club to save on his wages win win for all parties. We agreed a season long loan with a recall clause which the club chose not to exercise. 
I’m not going to re-read your posts but if you took the time to do so yourself I think you may find the tone of them is distinctly negative towards Bielik who has done nothing obviously wrong towards the club, hasn’t gone on strike, hasn’t slated us publicly. Just wanted an opportunity to go to the World Cup and play at a higher league which the club was seemingly happy to allow. 

20 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That’s not really a discussion then is it? I ask you some questions to better understand your view, you choose not to articulate a clear argument and resort to petty insults. Top work.

I’m not blinkered, I’m not in cloud cuckoo land. Bielik has played for this club previously so doesn’t think we’re not good enough to play for as per your earlier comment, and there is an interview out there somewhere where he speaks highly of the club and his gratitude for us. He may feel the league we’re in is below his level but there’s nothing that I’m aware of in the public domain that categorically proves this. His national team manager at the time said that was the case and if he wanted to go to the World Cup he would need to play at a higher level. Birmingham offer a deal, it allows Bielik to play at said higher level, it allows the club to save on his wages win win for all parties. We agreed a season long loan with a recall clause which the club chose not to exercise. 
I’m not going to re-read your posts but if you took the time to do so yourself I think you may find the tone of them is distinctly negative towards Bielik who has done nothing obviously wrong towards the club, hasn’t gone on strike, hasn’t slated us publicly. Just wanted an opportunity to go to the World Cup and play at a higher league which the club was seemingly happy to allow. 

I've had the discussion before with you.  There is nothing new.  Other than you stating I've resorted to petty insults after calling me mean, spiteful and directing ill will in 2 sentences. Get over yourself?

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He'll be ok to use our state of the art facilities to get fit but we're not good enough to bother playing for

I don’t need to “get over myself”, I just felt like engaging you in a conversation around it in the hope you might see another perspective or I might better understand yours.
You’re right in that I’ve reiterated my thoughts as to why Bielik doesn’t deserve to be made a villain, there’s nothing new in there because it’s the same logic backed up by the information out there in the public domain.
The above quote and a gif of Agent Smith talking about inevitability back up the ill will and spite I think you’re showing. Your first response to him suffering what looks to be a serious injury, no hint of empathy or sympathy for someone who has been seriously injured a couple of times before in his career, just a dig or two at his expense, which seems very much spiteful and/or ill will. 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I don’t need to “get over myself”, I just felt like engaging you in a conversation around it in the hope you might see another perspective or I might better understand yours.
You’re right in that I’ve reiterated my thoughts as to why Bielik doesn’t deserve to be made a villain, there’s nothing new in there because it’s the same logic backed up by the information out there in the public domain.
The above quote and a gif of Agent Smith talking about inevitability back up the ill will and spite I think you’re showing. Your first response to him suffering what looks to be a serious injury, no hint of empathy or sympathy for someone who has been seriously injured a couple of times before in his career, just a dig or two at his expense, which seems very much spiteful and/or ill will. 

We've had the conversation before.  Some think he's made of Wotsits.  Perhaps you could bother them as an alternative.

16 hours ago, rad1919 said:

Rumour has it Tom Ince’s mum carried out his medical.

Bit harsh. Krystian played 80 mins in the loss to Huddersfield yesterday so no problems with fitness. But Brum are now in the bottom 7 as their season goes from bad to worse. They are not doing a lot to enhance our investment.

• 3 weeks later...