Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

Read bits this morning about a fans forum last night,

Apparently there is no money for Jan,

Kop wont be done for the start of the season looking like next autumn at the earliest and that is still pending board approval,

Safe standing is awaiting 'approval' but IMO this is just going to be a reason to drag it out even longer. 

Safe to say the board wont be putting another penny in, They are waiting to land it on someone elses lap. 

Pech/ORI will however now be covering the losses each month again now Maxco have pulled out, at least until a buyer/investor is found. 

Are the paying in these

0951a1b1-c476-44ae-97c0-d1986ba3dedb_tex

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems from past musings that Warne may like a couple from Middlesbrough.  Gibson would get a stiffy getting a deal on one of our players.  They need some players and he'd suit.

Can see him ending up there in a swap plus some cash if I was guessing.

Helping the short and curly one out? That will be a NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! from me.

Read bits this morning about a fans forum last night,

Apparently there is no money for Jan,

Kop wont be done for the start of the season looking like next autumn at the earliest and that is still pending board approval,

Safe standing is awaiting 'approval' but IMO this is just going to be a reason to drag it out even longer. 

Safe to say the board wont be putting another penny in, They are waiting to land it on someone elses lap. 

Pech/ORI will however now be covering the losses each month again now Maxco have pulled out, at least until a buyer/investor is found. 

Are the paying in these

0951a1b1-c476-44ae-97c0-d1986ba3dedb_tex

Hmmm…. Remind you of someone?

Seems from past musings that Warne may like a couple from Middlesbrough.  Gibson would get a stiffy getting a deal on one of our players.  They need some players and he'd suit.

Can see him ending up there in a swap plus some cash if I was guessing.

Do you think we can get him to deliberately play terribly for them?

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

I'm consigned to him probably going but really don't want someone else's reject in a swap deal to short change us on the cashflow. Think it'd be better to have the few mil in with where we've just come from

And freeing up a big chunk of wages there end to pay him and dumping it this way.   Only way they can do it.  Pretty sure they'll be gazumped by the cash to pay Arsenal this season with add ons based on appearances/success by someone else.  

20 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Beilik being sold this summer makes sense if we don't go up. Otherwise, let him stay on loan till then. 

Can't risk it with his knees.  Get offered a couple of million with add ons for appearances I'd snap their hands off.  Get offered magic beans and some dog s*** makeweight to free up wages at the other end to pay him, then make him play here and utilise him to get playoff points here till his inevitable breakdown. 

On 23/12/2022 at 00:42, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

And freeing up a big chunk of wages there end to pay him and dumping it this way.   Only way they can do it.  Pretty sure they'll be gazumped by the cash to pay Arsenal this season with add ons based on appearances/success by someone else.  

That's what I mean, inheriting a player we're only half interested in and their wages is not something that helps us. I don't think we'll struggle to get the dosh from someone else, I've no mind to do Birmingham City any favours. I'll be throwing my party instead... ?