Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm sure you have but if you go down to Leith (literally a 15 minute bus ride) it becomes much less touristy and the bars are just as good, if not better than directly in the center. There is an absolutely cracking burger and cocktail bar right near my gf's place that I couldn't recommend highly enough if you're ever in the area. 

Are you usually so accommodating to those who are around your girlfriends area?

12 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

You may think im odd, but i love glasgow, the people ive met there are lovely.?

Not at all, I've only spent a night there travelling back after a Scotland road trip, went over to Celtic Park and just stayed at the hotel for the night as we were knackered.

Want to back and explore it better, it's on our to do list.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Not at all, I've only spent a night there travelling back after a Scotland road trip, went over to Celtic Park and just stayed at the hotel for the night as we were knackered.

Want to back and explore it better, it's on our to do list.

Went for 4 days last august, loved it. Stayed at premier inn buchanan street in premier plus room on the 16th floor, fabulous views recommend it to anyone.?

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Though obvious, It's worth pointing out that what you experience as a general visitor/tourist will usually be very different to what you may have experienced as a visiting football supporter, certainly in the 1968-1990 period. Experiences stay with people, good and bad. I've had few experiences bad enough to dislike anywhere particularly, and certainly not in Liverpool, but I've come across nobheads everywhere. Good people though tend to outnumber bad people in most places.

Well said, same with most away games typically as you mention - certain types of people are everywhere.

30 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Dont agree with proper fans only being the ones who go away. Ive been going since the late 60's, but cant afford or get to away games now. According to your post i am not a proper fan then.

I assumed it was a joke, I also assumed everyone else would as well.Calm Down Brendon Urie GIF by Taylor Swift