I cant wait for Fleetwood on ssturday

B4ev6is

I really cant wait for Fleetwood on saturday and with another sell out away game do I think we need to play 2 upfront yes I do or a front 3 upfront we make to easy for opposition knowing playing 1 upfront with like 2 wing backs. Do I think we  need to be playing with goldmick fit to play but needs time get upto speed do think james Collins needs to play with another striker or attacking midfielder some like selby that not afford to turn and run at player if not selby then maybe they prestion striker we signed or move lang upfront that will scare defenders to death.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I really cant wait for Fleetwood on saturday and with another sell out away game do I think we need to play 2 upfront yes I do or a front 3 upfront we make to easy for opposition knowing playing 1 upfront with like 2 wing backs. Do I think we  need to be playing with goldmick fit to play but needs time get upto speed do think james Collins needs to play with another striker or attacking midfielder some like selby that not afford to turn and run at player if not selby then maybe they prestion striker we signed or move lang upfront that will scare defenders to death.

Still only 4 games in so early days but there is a pattern emerging. We are a work in progress and as you say McGoldrick needs to get fit and Dobbin too. The early team & formation needs tweaking - otherwise we will falter. Fleetwood will be an opportunity to try something different. For all the possession at Shrewsbury we were limp up front. Midfield is key too with the balance just not there. LR needs to shuffle the pack and get that elusive away win.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Frankly, I don’t think we have any players who will scare defenders to death.  Bore them to death seems much more likely for a couple more weeks.

13 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I can’t wait either. I’m not going to be there so I get to watch paint dry for a couple of hours. Be glad to see some action whilst Derby are playing away for once. 

Fleetwood? Paint dry you say? Make this your screensaver - it'll be cheaper than a RamsTV pass :

Fleetwood paint.jpg

Edited by Crewton

Anyone else staying in Blackpool for the weekend, I’ve worked out my itinerary. Friday morning drive to Claremont hotel all inclusive Friday Saturday check out Sunday. Saturday morning full English breakfast, about 12 o’clock walk outside and catch the tram to Fleetwood, pleasant street to London street £4.50 return. Walk the 70 yards to the Thomas Drummond Wetherspoon, partake refreshment then 16 minutes walk to the ground, take my seat, tell B4 to sit down, watch Derby win , tram back to hotel, celebrate ??

25 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone else staying in Blackpool for the weekend, I’ve worked out my itinerary. Friday morning drive to Claremont hotel all inclusive Friday Saturday check out Sunday. Saturday morning full English breakfast, about 12 o’clock walk outside and catch the tram to Fleetwood, pleasant street to London street £4.50 return. Walk the 70 yards to the Thomas Drummond Wetherspoon, partake refreshment then 16 minutes walk to the ground, take my seat, tell B4 to sit down, watch Derby win , tram back to hotel, celebrate ??

If Carlsberg made weekends eh?

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I dont think anyone will be sitting down in seated areas eathier.

23 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I like the wing-back idea. I think we have 10 loses in our last 13 away games. Why not try something new . Liam is a young progressive manager he must have given it a thought?