I cant wait for Fleetwood on ssturday

B4ev6is

20 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone else staying in Blackpool for the weekend, I’ve worked out my itinerary. Friday morning drive to Claremont hotel all inclusive Friday Saturday check out Sunday. Saturday morning full English breakfast, about 12 o’clock walk outside and catch the tram to Fleetwood, pleasant street to London street £4.50 return. Walk the 70 yards to the Thomas Drummond Wetherspoon, partake refreshment then 16 minutes walk to the ground, take my seat, tell B4 to sit down, watch Derby win , tram back to hotel, celebrate ??

Travelling up today, but not staying in Blackpool.
Chosen a hotel called Shard Riverside, it's a bit inland, between Poulton le Fylde and Hambleton.
We've got 24 hour travel tickets on phone, so free to roam anywhere by bus or tram
Plan to arrive in Fleetwood via the ferry from Knott End (bus from hotel to there), and yes will most likely
be having a pint or two in the Spoons.
Tram back to Blackpool after the game, then fish n chips (cracking place called Yorkshire Fisheries) then bus back to hotel
for our celebrations ??

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I was proven right no one sat down at all.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I was proven right no one sat down at all.

Well I did, I had a seat above the stairs and all those around me were seated. About the front three or four rows were all seated, but then it only takes one selfish person to stand up and everyone behind them has to suffer, it’s not through choice. So no you were not proven right.