Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

On 25/04/2023 at 08:28, jimtastic56 said:

Got tickets to Wendies away due to away membership. I was hoping we would get the lower half of the stand and would be able to move down there. Are we saying that they are going to put home fans below us ?

What A STUPID idea by SWFC .

To get in the ground (seats) you need to go through the turnstiles into a compound then up the stairs to the upper stand or turn right and down the side of Leppings lane stand renamed the West Stand ? to the lower seats

.Before the disaster access was either to the right to the left or down the dangerous tunnel in the centre .

So unless this set up has changed since the last time I went to Hillsboro` and a new entrance and exit has been made ?,  chaos is predicted  

Edited by Alan Ramage 4 EVA

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Came up buy briefly then immediately went sold out again. That was probably you @Tamworthram 🤣🤣🤣

Good job i went to posh and got my 5th league game in the bag so will hopefully fare better next season. 

Before I sneaked in and managed to get one I was going to say the same. Posh was my 5th. Originally I wasn't intending to go.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and my dad will get first dips next season we been to every single away game this season.

8 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

Don't think it'll work like that next season I've heard they're doing it by oldest fans first .

Not true.

They're basing it on travel distance for each individual game.
They'll be comparing the distance between your registered home address and the away ground (by road).  Then comparing the mileage to the route predicted for the team bus, on Google Maps.  

Priority allocation:

1.  Same as Team Bus +/- 2.2 miles.
2.  Same as Team Bus +/- 15 Km. 
3.  Same as Team Bus +/- 79,000 yards.
4.  Same as Team Bus +/- 640 furlongs.
5.  Same as Team Bus +/- 120 nautical miles, but only with a blue badge.
6.  Hangers-on.

It sounds confusing, but it's really not.  I think it's the fairest way, in all honesty, so the club get a big thumbs up from me. 

...And yes, Google Maps will allow you to go via West Meadows, and through Costco Car Park... as long as you have a valid membership card...  so there!  🤪