Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I keep out of the way mate but I just saying and with tensions will be boil point and emouations take over.

I know bolton away there was bolton fans in away bit lower tier in vip bit and forest fans to boot there was trouble some of derby fans got fed up if it and threw hot cup of tea all over them soon shut up and went inside.

And that what I am saying having home and away fans is not a good idea I think should of given us whole stand.

As I said I hope there no trouble.

Forest have home and away support in the same stand

18 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

Forest have home and away support in the same stand

The away area at their ground is horrendous. As a wheelchair user we have to access the away end through the home concourse. The only disabled toilet for the stand is in the home end too. A really bad design (I know fellow fans that refuse to go there). The fact that having both sets of fans in that lower tier is deemed acceptable is a joke.

I’m apprehensive about Sunday as the wheelchair platform is in the lower tier with the Wednesday fans. I haven’t experienced that at Hillsborough (the lower tier has been empty or had Derby fans in there whenever we’ve played there in recent times).

Edited by Will the Ram

23 minutes ago, Will the Ram said:

The away area at their ground is horrendous. As a wheelchair user we have to access the away end through the home concourse. The only disabled toilet for the stand is in the home end too. A really bad design (I know fellow fans that refuse to go there). The fact that having both sets of fans in that lower tier is deemed acceptable is a joke.

I’m apprehensive about Sunday as the wheelchair platform is in the lower tier with the Wednesday fans. I haven’t experienced that at Hillsborough (the lower tier has been empty or had Derby fans in there whenever we’ve played there in recent times).

I'm on that stand fella and would certainly be ashamed if you had any issues.

6 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

"Issues" aren’t the problem, though, are they? 

It's about feeling comfortable, being able to roar on your team and being part of the awayday experience with your own fans. 

Our disabled supporters have had some awful experiences at away grounds this season, most of them at small clubs who plead poverty.

But Sheffield Wednesday? You're a big enough club to have sorted these things years ago, but you choose not to. Disgraceful, imo.

11 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

The Wendies' proper fans are saying the Leppings Lane lower will now be full of 'proper part-time supporters' and they are worried they won't be able to find their seats. Good luck with finding yours 😉.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The Wendies' proper fans are saying the Leppings Lane lower will now be full of 'proper part-time supporters' and they are worried they won't be able to find their seats. Good luck with finding yours 😉.

It's the only part of the stadium I've never sat in

On 30/04/2023 at 18:31, jimtastic56 said:

Been to Wendies a few times and found Yorkshire folk to be very decent. The problems will arise on the pitch by playing each other 3 times in succession. Little feuds start to occur - especially if McGoldrick gets special treatment. This feeds down to the fans , who get riled up.By the end of the third game , one team will be celebrating a cup final at Wembley and the other , bitter disappointment. Then it could get a bit naughty.

Don’t recall much at Ellend Road a few years back but then again I don’t recall seeing many Leeds fans left by the time we left the ground!

14 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

No more madness than mixing fans that want to actually SIT in the seat they paid for and those that want to stand all the time in the seated area.....!

Well not just me large amount of people want to stand up but Exeter half stood but half sat down.

13 hours ago, Rich84 said:

No more madness than mixing fans that want to actually SIT in the seat they paid for and those that want to stand all the time in the seated area.....!

Yes indeed, and what about fans who would like to go to away games, but cannot as they are unable to stand for 45 minutes at a time. Hardly fair is it?