Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Well there was trouble after league game too.

But forest there was trouble last game we played in I heard trouble at train station  and outside the ground were one old man was struck with eathier glass bottle or a big stone that split his head open.

That is way home and away fans should not be mixed in the same stand.

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well there was trouble after league game too.

But forest there was trouble last game we played in I heard trouble at train station  and outside the ground were one old man was struck with eathier glass bottle or a big stone that split his head open.

That is way home and away fans should not be mixed in the same stand.

Sorry B4. It doesn't matter how many time you say it, they're not going to give us the whole stand and send more tickets.

Most clubs do a decent job of separating the fans inside the stadium, but then let us all mingle as soon as we're outside the ground. This happens whether or not we're in the same stand.

Only place I've not felt safe walking through opposition fans recently is Coventry away. 

I have never had any trouble at Wednesday, despite parking with their fans and walking back through the park with them.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Most clubs do a decent job of separating the fans inside the stadium, but then let us all mingle as soon as we're outside the ground. This happens whether or not we're in the same stand.

Only place I've not felt safe walking through opposition fans recently is Coventry away. 

I have never had any trouble at Wednesday, despite parking with their fans and walking back through the park with them.

Pretty much the same experiences here. There is only one occasion I remember feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable and that was after the game at Birmingham when we scored with pretty much the last kick of the game. One individual looked like he was going to punch me but didn't in the end.

Well what about our disabled that will force to sat with home fans let's see how safe they feel then. At least when with us lot they would feel safer I hope nrothing bad happens or it could go very very badly for them.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Pretty much the same experiences here. There is only one occasion I remember feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable and that was after the game at Birmingham when we scored with pretty much the last kick of the game. One individual looked like he was going to punch me but didn't in the end.

Yes  I nearly added Birmingham to my list, horrible lot! 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well what about our disabled that will force to sat with home fans let's see how safe they feel then. At least when with us lot they would feel safer I hope nrothing bad happens or it could go very very badly for them.

That's another issue, B4 and I totally agree with you there. It's just plain wrong.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I remember city me and my dad had make a run for it at city ground when it was all kicking off.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

They might enjoy it more with the Owls fans. Ours would stand up so the disabled people couldn't see. Perhaps Sheffield will take advantage of the seats they have paid for and sit down.

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

They might enjoy it more with the Owls fans. Ours would stand up so the disabled people couldn't see. Perhaps Sheffield will take advantage of the seats they have paid for and sit down.

Probley wont as home fans can get hostile towards away fans and well known they get trouble with them as were disabled seating is.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

IF we get to the playoffs and play Sheffield Wednesday, the second leg prices are £20 adults, £15 seniors and under 21s, £10 under 17s and £5 under 11s. 
wonder if this will be reciprocal.

I wonder if this is to appease the Wednesday fans after the large hike in season ticket prices recently announced - cheapest adult tickets £510 on the Kop, up to over £700 in the West Stand and they could still be watching League 1 football.

1 minute ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I wonder if this is to appease the Wednesday fans after the large hike in season ticket prices recently announced - cheapest adult tickets £510 on the Kop, up to over £700 in the West Stand and they could still be watching League 1 football.

I think it’s more about selling all the tickets and filling the ground in a relatively short time.

We will have a lot less time for the home leg IF we get through.

24 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

That's mental Oh My God Wow GIF

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

That's mental Oh My God Wow GIF

Got a few mates who are fulham , they’re season tickets in the new stand for next season are over 3 k ,, sod that

Edited by Archied

29 minutes ago, Archied said:

Got a few mates who are fulham , they’re season tickets in the new stand for next season are over 3 k ,, sod that

Yep heard the prices and how some take out loans to buy a ST 😬 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I think it’s more about selling all the tickets and filling the ground in a relatively short time.

We will have a lot less time for the home leg IF we get through.

For God sake we will get through.

45 minutes ago, Archied said:

Well that london prices for you.

And shiffield wednesday fans should let owner know not let him rip them off.