2022/2023 Fixtures release

Carl Sagan

52 minutes ago, David said:

League One isn’t all bad.

F7CB21C7-921B-4DEF-B17C-99B7A3629BAC.jpeg

Plenty of games will be moved. Clubs can request postponements if 3 players have been called up, this also applies to under 21 internationals. You'd be surprised even how many league 2 teams can get games cancelled.

Might actually be in our favour to push a couple from September a bit further down the road to when we are a bit more settled 

5 minutes ago, The Big One said:

Forget promotion - just dont.  Its all about survival.  Nothing else.

Given our stature and wage budget (which will still be bigger than most at this level) I'd be expecting owner and manager to be looking at play offs as a minimum regardless of where we are now.

Just now, Rample said:

Given our stature and wage budget (which will still be bigger than most at this level) I'd be expecting owner and manager to be looking at play offs as a minimum regardless of where we are now.

Even Sheffield Wednesday managed to get 4th last season and they weren't even that good. If we can get some players in and get a good group together we'll be fine in this league. The quality just isn't there.

1 minute ago, Rample said:

All depends on how long we have to wait before getting some contracts approved.

2 hours ago, admira said:

Normally one of my highlights of the season is seeing these released. Less so this year.

Ipswich will no doubt be a weekday evening home and away as usual.

First game? I'll go with Peterborough away. Doubt they will give us a home tie as they don't know if we will have a stadium!

Well I got that all completely wrong!

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I think most will be realistic with their expectations given the current shape of the squad, how long we'll have to wait before being able to name any signings (or extend deals ending this month), and only 5 weeks of prep.

I can't quite believe the number of people i'm seeing that are convinced we'll be in contention this season. 

I'm under the same idea as you. We're in a state still

25 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

All inclusive Blackpool hotel booked for the weekend for the Fleetwood game, all that’s needed now is a match ticket.

What do you get with the all inclusive? I didn't know it was a thing in this country.

36 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Who's going Burnley?

Luke McNally. Rejected 2 bids thus far. But suggestions are a third is in the right ballpark. Fly out to Spain today for a pre-season training camp so will be interesting to see if he features on any of the pictures. If not, basically confirms he is gone.

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

What do you get with the all inclusive? I didn't know it was a thing in this country.

Selected drinks, beer wine cider etc plus selected spirits. Breakfast lunch and evening meal. Evening entertainment + kids club, swimming pool jacuzzi and sauna and unfortunately bingo. Claremont hotel run by Choice hotels, seafront north shore, tram stop outside front door to Fleetwood. Sea view room for two Friday night and Saturday night £338, but all your food and drinks are covered.£298 non sea view.