2022/2023 Fixtures release

Carl Sagan

20 hours ago, cstand said:

Got two weeks off in September hoping for an away game that I can go to and holiday at the same time Plymouth would ideal. Then surprise the wife with tickets for the match. Her last game was about 35 yrs ago.

im sure she will be delighted mate                         

GIF by TV Domashniy

6 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

Imagine the culture shock when we get Tw*tted by Oxford and everyone that think's we'll walk the league will have to face the reality of the position we're in

Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

22 hours ago, cstand said:

Got two weeks off in September hoping for an away game that I can go to and holiday at the same time Plymouth would ideal. Then surprise the wife with tickets for the match. Her last game was about 35 yrs ago.

I'm going to whisk the wife off to the seaside for her birthday on 10th September.

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel or B&B in Morecambe?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

There needs to be at £300 per night!

They only book rooms on two night stays for a weekend (Fri/Sat, or Sat/Sun), and they are quoting £619 for a standard double room, or £815 for a sea-view.

40 years ago, I worked on the nuclear power station, which is three miles up the road at Heysham, where we stayed in some very decent B&B's for £25 / night, including breakfast & dinner.

I've just checked and the B&B's are now between £40 and £90 per night, depending how far you are from the seafront.

20 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

They only book rooms on two night stays for a weekend (Fri/Sat, or Sat/Sun), and they are quoting £619 for a standard double room, or £815 for a sea-view.

40 years ago, I worked on the nuclear power station, which is three miles up the road at Heysham, where we stayed in some very decent B&B's for £25 / night, including breakfast & dinner.

I've just checked and the B&B's are now between £40 and £90 per night, depending how far you are from the seafront.

That's more my kind of rate! 

14 hours ago, eccles the ram said:

Man City under 21s in Papa John's. TOUGH!

Based on how their u18s got on last season, they could be as good as any team we will face this season from our league and downwards. Special group of players for sure!

Away  tickets are going to be a struggle ? 

Am I right in assuming that not navy fixtures will be moved? 

For example first game of the season a flight in and out of brum will be 20yoyos that's £17 in your local currency.  

Planning for games may be cheaper due to sky not moving games etc 

Edited by OUTSIDER

3 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

Away  tickets are going to be a struggle ? 

Am I right in assuming that not navy fixtures will be moved? 

For example first game of the season a flight in and out of brum will be 20yoyos that's £17 in your local currency.  

Planning for games may be cheaper due to sky not moving games etc 

You'll most likely get up to a maximum of 1800 tickets at our place, which is about a third of our North Stand along the side of the pitch. Don't think we've given any more than that to any one for years, because of how the segregation works in the ground and under the stand and of course we're missing an entire stand (tinpot club etc etc)
Sunderland/Sheff Weds had closer to 1500 last season. Wycombe got 1700 and the last team I remember getting 1800 is Newcastle in the FA Cup.

On the TV factor - it depends if Sky decide they're interested in L1 this season. They are contracted to show at least 20 L1 & L2 matches (I think that's in total, rather than per league)

Prior to the Easter period last season, they had barely picked one a month, and then picked a load of the games at late notice all at once - the same weekend you guys had the Fulham home game moved to an 8pm kick-off on Good Friday.

I guess the Wayne Rooney factor could put Derby top of the list for being shown.