Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

LMAO. Brum only got the 9 points penalty in March and here they are spending a million on Bielik less than 3 months later. Weren't we under umbongo for the majority of three years, pending, during and after, even before admin? Football is indeed a 'funny old game'.

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/may/efl-statement-birmingham-city/#:~:text=Following a thorough investigation%2C the,prior approval of the EFL.

Fake news old bean. 

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yet no mention of the Poland manager saying he wouldn't pick League 1 players. Warne rightly said he wouldn't hold a player hostage which Bielik knew very well.

I think, rather than fall out over it, we need to agree to disagree over how much of a villain we suspect KB has been in the whole affair. Perhaps even accept, which I’m happy to do, that the reality is neither end of the spectrum but somewhere in between as is often the case.

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yet no mention of the Poland manager saying he wouldn't pick League 1 players. Warne rightly said he wouldn't hold a player hostage which Bielik knew very well.

we hardly need managers from Poland or even Ireland to tell us that the third tier is not suitable preparation for top international games 

8 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ah, your man still looks great in a suit, doesn't he! 

Yep,  just checked. I've conflated the 2019 and 2023 charges.

My bad. I still hate Brum though 😑

I hate Brum as well. As much as I despise Trump. You seem to be having major conflation issues at the moment. Maybe you should see a Medic.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I hate Brum as well. As much as I despise Trump. You seem to be having major conflation issues at the moment. Maybe you should see a Medic.

Having worked in Birmingham city centre (and Brinkley Place) for several years I’d say: the city is OK, most Brummies are OK. There may even be some Birmingham City fans that are OK but I’ve never met one. 😀

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

we hardly need managers from Poland or even Ireland to tell us that the third tier is not suitable preparation for top international games 

Do they pay their wages? 

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

This whole saga with Bielik's transfer to Birmingham is doing my head in. I thought he was supposed to sign on Wednesday. Is he ever going to leave our club? 

His departure will happen soon, shortly, imminently!