Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

42 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I doubt we will see him back in a Derby shirt. Lets hope he stays injury free, has a reasonable world cup and we can sell him for a reasonable fee to recoup some of what we still owe on him, and get the wages liability of our books. 

Keep bielik get promotion simple 

On 19/11/2022 at 22:51, RoyMac5 said:

"Krystian Bielik on injuries:- Difficult subject. Every time I come back to it, my heart aches a little. I can't erase it, it's stuck in my head. I would definitely play a shelf higher, for example in the Premier League. And it's calm. And if not, then in some good club in another country."

Thanks for that mate.

We've got remember that he has no attachment to our club, like us, he came when things were (at least from the outside) in a much better position. He's had to go out on loan to get a place in the world cup. No ill feelings towards his comments. 

Best case scenario is that he gets a big money move, for us and him. As mentioned, unfortunately I can't see many Premier League clubs jumping up and down for him, if that was the case then he wouldn't have joined Birmingham in the summer. I doubt he's even on the radar of any of them. I think a move abroad makes most sense, perhaps even following Jozwiak to the States. 

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

But he is world cup team now that should increase it by few million.

Chris Gunter plays in League Two for Wimbledon and is in the World Cup squad for Wales. This doesn't mean he's now worth a few million extra. Bielik is broken goods, he's literally said this himself in the interview posted by @RoyMac5. He's traumatised from the injury and doesn't look like getting over it mentally which will be a major part of his physical game, being nervous to get fully into contact tackles etc. He needs to have a injury free season for Birmingham and have a good season for them form wise. Realistically, he isn't going to be a key player so if he plays it'll most likely be limited game time.

I dunno. There's more charitable men than me on this forum then, as I can't help but resent the glaringly obvious lack of affinity he has for a club that's paid him big dollar through two prolonged sets of rehab, then let him wander off to chase a WC dream. I don't expect him to stay given his lofty ambitions, but for the last few months he's been talking like he's already left. 

I understand his aims, so please resist the urge to sermonise me, but if an employer looks out for me and even when simply contracted, some have, then some gratitude at least would not go amiss, if loyalty is too much of a stretch. Gimme a Fozzy over his ilk any day.

Haven't seen the bit below from the interview:

"“I carried out his order (Michniewicz’s demand for Bielik to leave Derby before the World Cup), although it was not easy for me to leave my club, I have Derby in my heart. It was hard for me to leave them,” Bielik toldPrzeglad Sportowy. “However, I knew that a great event was ahead of me, coach Michniewicz made this declaration officially, Derby understood how much I care about taking part in these championships. They didn’t make any obstacles, they let me go on loan. “Probably also with the hope that if I perform well in Qatar, maybe I will be able to get back the money they paid for me, that they invested in me “If there is a good offer for me after the World Cup and Derby accepts it, then all I have to do is leave and help financially. “I am in contact with the head coach all the time. He said that he was the last person who would make obstacles for me by force, he did not want a prisoner in his ranks.” 

6 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Nil nil, I guess we're not looking at Euromillions money so far. Sorry I didn't watch it so I've no idea if he was the star of the match or not.

Did a few simple little first time bump passes that kept the game going, but it was a poor game overall with little good passages of play.