Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

8 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

They ruled out Bournemouth’s equaliser for offside but the lines were drawn wrong.

Forest player’s back foot was playing him on. 

I'm sure Forest will appeal and insist that the goal is re-instated.....

42 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Pint of bitter anyone?

Bournemouth.thumb.png.35b48a045253e6a94599146cc80f2f8b.png

"I just can't get over how much I despise that poxy little club. The luck they get at the city ground season after season is remarkable and they always just literally sit there in silence for 90 minutes"

After that opening it took me a moment to realise it was a forest fan you were quoting.

On 17/08/2024 at 19:39, maxjam said:

Best ya getting.

Despite him being a red dog, hope he makes a full recovery, looked awful.

The Forest flag being upside made me laugh though 😛 

I know it's a bad injury but don't you think a lot of folk are going a bit OTT about it???  Dishing out thoughts & prayers for a broken ankle??  It's not like Tom Lockyer or Christian Erikssen almost dying on the pitch is it...

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I know it's a bad injury but don't you think a lot of folk are going a bit OTT about it???  Dishing out thoughts & prayers for a broken ankle??  It's not like Tom Lockyer or Christian Erikssen almost dying on the pitch is it...

I just thought the flag being upside was funny 🤷‍♂️

Apparently, the game was held up for a full 7 minutes whilst they attended to him on the pitch.

Now, I'm not the sort to underplay the seriousness of this horrific and traumatic experience, but by all accounts, when I broke my leg back in 1980, one lane of the Derby-Bound A52 was shut for well over half an hour, whilst they attended to me on the tarmac. 
Arguably, that could have been equally horrific and traumatic... had I regained consciousness at any stage throughout.

Where was twitter then, eh?  EH?

🙄

I do recall their fans chanting "let him die" when Shaun Barker got his career ending injury against them, but I don't recall any "thoughts and prayers" type messages on social media afterwards. It would be nice to think that most supporters would recognise that an injury where the screens go up and/or the player is stretchered off is unlikely to be "faked" or anything but quite serious for the player.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Apparently, the game was held up for a full 7 minutes whilst they attended to him on the pitch.

Now, I'm not the sort to underplay the seriousness of this horrific and traumatic experience, but by all accounts, when I broke my leg back in 1980, one lane of the Derby-Bound A52 was shut for well over half an hour, whilst they attended to me on the tarmac. 
Arguably, that could have been equally horrific and traumatic... had I regained consciousness at any stage throughout.

Where was twitter then, eh?  EH?

🙄

Pray for Mucker1884