Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I think you're all being really harsh.  They clearly wanted to make it look classy.  And in Nottingham, nothing says classy like 4 types of mis-matched concrete, a badly-painted bit of moveable barrier, a cheap corrugated plastic roof, a bunch of exposed wiring, 2 air-conditioning units, some steel ducting and what appears to be a side entrance for dwarves.

10 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I think you're all being really harsh.  They clearly wanted to make it look classy.  And in Nottingham, nothing says classy like 4 types of mis-matched concrete, a badly-painted bit of moveable barrier, a cheap corrugated plastic roof, a bunch of exposed wiring, 2 air-conditioning units, some steel ducting and what appears to be a side entrance for dwarves.

I think the side entrance was added when Earnshaw signed - as for the corrugated plastic, are we sure it's not asbestos? (which would go with the tatty old shed vibe....)

4 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

Slough will be putting in a bid to take it off their hands in 3-2-1......

23 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I think that even outdoes the Wacko Jacko statue at Fulham - Florest win the tacky league without even trying.....

Surely they need two stars - then their glorious distant past would be there for everyone to see

EDIT - just seen the second hiding behind the first

Edited by davenportram