Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

On 22/08/2023 at 01:26, Bris Vegas said:

Last season was a poor year with several teams underachieving.

There were hardly any shocks either.

Southampton failed to beat anyone in the top 10.

Leeds did just once vs Liverpool.

Leicester twice vs Villa and Spurs.

It’s interesting as Watford and Norwich beat Liverpool and Man City respectively in their relegation season.

Also Watford the year they went down finished 19th on 34 points. 

Forest’s escape was similar to Villa a few years ago. They looked out of it then had that luck at the right time.

teams underachieved because from top to bottom the entire league was so strong

this year it will be easier to stay up that’s a fact, look at the squads last year that went down and the amount of money they spent (( and recouped on relegated )). 

you can’t sit there and tell me the division is stronger this year that is nonsense , exactly like the championshup was weak last year and it’s reflected in the teams that went up

Edited by alram

15 minutes ago, alram said:

teams underachieved because from top to bottom the entire league was so strong

this year it will be easier to stay up that’s a fact, look at the squads last year that went down and the amount of money they spent (( and recouped on relegated )). 

you can’t sit there and tell me the division is stronger this year that is nonsense , exactly like the championshup was weak last year and it’s reflected in the teams that went up

I didn’t say it is stronger this year. It looks weaker this year with teams like Wolves and Palace losing their better players, and Luton and Sheff Utd content to just rake in PL cash.

The league on paper was strong last year. That’s why I tipped Forest and Bournemouth to go down.

Both Forest and Bournemouth had the weakest squads in the league on paper. They survived because other teams underachieved.

Leicester should never have finished that low with the squad they had. Leeds underachieved too. Southampton finishing on 25 points. Stupid. All 3 clubs made huge c***-ups by firing decent managers and replacing them with worse. 

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There are always going to be things which can be twisted to suit a certain viewpoint. However, here are 2 undeniable facts.

1. We were found not guilty regarding the sale of the stadium, with the EFL's expert witness being laughed out the room.

2. We were not proven to have used an improper amortisation policy. In fact, the independent disciplinary panel agreed with the club, whilst the LAP requested a slight alteration to the policy (or revert to standard practices)

On the second topic. The administrators accepted a penalty to ensure a takeover could go through, as otherwise the EFL's repeated appeals would have resulted in us going out of business long before the lengthy appeals processes would have reached a conclusion.

Here is another fact:

3. After our punishment, the EFL changed the rules to prevent another club using the same amortisation policy as we did.

Obviously, if what we had done was against the rules in the first place, why would the EFL then have to change the rules to ban the method of amortisation?

Some people just don't understand what happened. Or they don't want to.

I see Fornah has completed his signing, certainly a good one at this level. Imagine he'll go straight in as your best player?

So how does it feel to be our feeder club? A player that hasn't featured for NFFC in ages and he's your best player. 

Who talked about the gulf between our clubs.. 🍿

Fish Bass GIF

16 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I see Fornah has completed his signing, certainly a good one at this level. Imagine he'll go straight in as your best player?

So how does it feel to be our feeder club? A player that hasn't featured for NFFC in ages and he's your best player. 

Who talked about the gulf between our clubs.🍿

Fish Bass GIF

Some Yeovil fan I think?

27 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fish Bass GIF

I think in this instance it's forest being our feeder club, find and develop a player who leaves for better things.

Speaking of which, you to can make a better life for yourself Dawnie. Just open your heart, accept the love of the Rams, and look forward to slide a of joy, honour, humour and prosperity.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fish Bass GIF

Hardly a feeder club this is the first signing for 15 years. How do you know it will be our best player or are you a secret Derby fan, who watches us every week

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think in this instance it's forest being our feeder club, find and develop a player who leaves for better things.

Speaking of which, you to can make a better life for yourself Dawnie. Just open your heart, accept the love of the Rams, and look forward to slide a of joy, honour, humour and prosperity.

As we all know, when on a level field of play, even their flag waving poster boys and superfans can't wait to get out and come to the right side of the A52 or turn down offers of contracts they wave around on higher wages to come here from other clubs. Even the son of their idol and former star striker turned down the managers job to stay here.  Do they have any players going on strike this year because the want a move to Pride Park.?

Bless em.

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fish Bass GIF

Could have been a good joke if you understood what a feeder club is.

How would you like some gammon to accompany the egg on your face?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

image.thumb.png.eb0e7109fbc2ab4efe19e3d3a7d32ba3.png

Remind me who exists in the third tier now.. 

Lets be honest, if Fornah does anything with you lot he's off to a bigger club.

Blackburn or Hull for example.

Even when you Google the definition you manage to get it wrong. When did a player leave to go to a club in a higher division?

This is why Leeds fans make better rivals.

Lost me.  Even if that does happen and leaves us to join a club in a higher division it still doesn’t make us your feeder club.

7 hours ago, EranioIsGod said:

He's had a mare here 😀

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

He still won’t understand though 🙄

owned GIF