Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Let’s wait for the fat lady singing 

I've always been an optimist, ever since my parents gave me a bucket of manure for my fifth birthday.

I spent weeks looking for the pony.

1 hour ago, TomTom92 said:

To be fair, i can't say for certain without seeing who signs who, but i believe that Forest will have a better squad than all 3 promoted teams. 

Need someone to poach Cooper and hope they appoint a dud. 

In fairness, I don’t think it matters. You can’t convince me that Forest or Bournemouth have a better side (set of players) than Leicester.

Forest have benefitted from a season of surprises and teams like Southampton and Leicester dropping way below standards. 

Next season could be similar. Burnley or Sheffield United could finish top half while Fulham or West Ham go down. 

One thing Forest have is a decent manager. But then again so was Hassenhuttl and Brendan Rogers.

4 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Awww, Forest players celebrating by singing about another club.

How cute! 🤣

Remember Worrall doing that.  Ended well as he cost his team a Chris Martin goal that kept them out the playoffs.  I'd suggest giving him plenty on the pitch and from the stand when we play them again but that would be bullying the afflicted.  Has his responsible adult, or his dad as he's better known, stopped defending him yet from that crowd of Forest fans he loves so much.

13 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

In fairness, I don’t think it matters. You can’t convince me that Forest or Bournemouth have a better side (set of players) than Leicester.

Forest have benefitted from a season of surprises and teams like Southampton and Leicester dropping way below standards. 

Next season could be similar. Burnley or Sheffield United could finish top half while Fulham or West Ham go down. 

One thing Forest have is a decent manager. But then again so was Hassenhuttl and Brendan Rogers.

Have you seen leicesters team this season lol

to be honest we have made every excuse under the sun as to why they are crap, the reality is they have done well to stay up and have set themselves up for a good while now.

we really needed them to come straight back down

20 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Really not a lot upstairs is there? Good job his legs and feet  are talented as i dont think he'd make it as a brain surgeon, perhaps could do with one though. Does it run in the family does anyone know? His pals (hangers on) look a clever lot as well.   He's going to get it if he ever plays at Pride Park    t***