Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I think if we don’t beat Southampton it’s realistically over. 

Love Cooper and want him in charge next season whatever happens, he does however have to take a lot of the blame for yesterdays collapse. Some of the game management and substitutions haven’t been up to the mark.

Ayew is another one of those dreadful January signings that have sunk our season. I just see what he brings over Surridge who’s always been an excellent player for NFFC. 

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Love Cooper and want him in charge next season whatever happens, he does however have to take a lot of the blame for yesterdays collapse. Some of the game management and substitutions haven’t been up to the mark.

Ayew is another one of those dreadful January signings that have sunk our season. I just see what he brings over Surridge who’s always been an excellent player for NFFC. 

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

The relegation picture changes every game. It’s brilliant.

Bournemouth are currently doing Forest a big favor 

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If we don't stay up its only our own fault. Leeds and Everton look absolutely awful.

There are surely more surprises to come. Leicester look by far the most likely to pull out of it now, but saying that, they will probably go and lose to Everton now which will throw it all in the balance.

34 points is surely the magic number? 

There was a season when Norwich (who lost 6-0 at Fulham) started the day outside the bottom 3 and I think it was also between 4 sides with Palace, West Brom and Southampton down there. Years ago. But probably the best final day relegation scrap that I can remember.

This season has the potential to be the same too.

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

If you don't beat Southampton it deserves to be over.  You will though.  You'll finish above Leeds now with their run in and probably Everton as well if they lose tomorrow most likely.  They do have Wolves to come though who may now have hit the beach based on yesterday. The outpouring of misery and whoa is me from Everton is the only bit of fun I'll have if you cling onto 4th bottom.

16 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

If we don't stay up its only our own fault. Leeds and Everton look absolutely awful.

Whilst not looking at it through black and white eyes some of the actual points you have collected have been extremely fortunate and by that I mean deflected goals etc whilst the opposition have missed stacks of penalties and hit the woodwork far to often especially in the first half of the season. You also were extremely fortunate to have the World Cup break where you could work on not letting goals in which helped a lot. In terms of your manager your owner is extremely wary of sacking the manager as the fans are on his side but has tried to replace him but has been turned down several times. 
I assume the owners son has been rather involved in lots of these signings which went well beyond any kind of common sense in terms of need and lack of quality highlighted by the fact that your best two players this season you probably already had? 
your biggest chance has been the sheer rubbish of Dirty leeds and a lack of spending from Leicester whilst Southampton have just been due not to escape and Everton have burned through FFP to the point of punishment and no spending.

on our last visit we were given Claude Davis and Rob Earnshaw to survive with hence the eleven points after Billy Davies deliberately left us well and truly in it.

20 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

There are surely more surprises to come. Leicester look by far the most likely to pull out of it now, but saying that, they will probably go and lose to Everton now which will throw it all in the balance.

34 points is surely the magic number? 

There was a season when Norwich (who lost 6-0 at Fulham) started the day outside the bottom 3 and I think it was also between 4 sides with Palace, West Brom and Southampton down there. Years ago. But probably the best final day relegation scrap that I can remember.

This season has the potential to be the same too.

I think 34 is enough, which is why yesterdays late collapse is all the more frustrating. 

A win and a draw from Soton at home, Chelsea away, Arsenal at home, and Palace away. Doable but you have to think nexts weeks game is a must win. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

58 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think 34 is enough, which is why yesterdays late collapse is all the more frustrating. 

A win and a draw from Soton at home, Chelsea away, Arsenal at home, and Palace away. Doable but you have to think nexts weeks game is a must win. 

The Brentford one was probably a bit of payback for when you snatched a draw against them in the last minute at the City Ground.

While we can all point to those lucky wins against West Ham, Palace and Liverpool when they missed penalties or easy chances, it could be the draws that get you over the line.

Especially against the likes of Brighton away and Man City at home where you were largely battered. And of course that draw at home to Everton. Not saying it wasn’t deserved but if they had won that the relegation picture would be a lot different.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

A win and a draw from Soton at home, Chelsea away, Arsenal at home, and Palace away. Doable but you* have to think nexts weeks game is a must win. 

* Have you forgotten where you are?  We have to think no such thing, thank you very much!  👀