Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

In other news, this Nothingham Post article on Jesse Lingard's "Three-word message" to NFFC fans is a non-event (similar to most of the Derby Telegraph's limp attention-grabbing clickbait spiel) - but it is Comedy Gold, in the mouth-watering invitation for a caption competition! 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/jesse-lingard-nottingham-forest-struggles-7694404 

Lingard is lifting weights, and says: "Grind don't stop".

Let's have your captions!

A few of my suggestions:

"We fuc kked up!"

"Relegation by Christmas!"

"Let me out!"

"Where's our defence?"

"Sack the board!"

"Money for nothing"

"Stealing a living"

....I'm sure you can offer some more! Let it roll!

Agent Lingard was decent on loan early in his career at Derby -, and West Ham liked him (bet he wished he'd moved there!) - but he's certainly not pulling up any trees at F*rest!

That squad is an unmitigated disaster - it would have been for a quarter of that ridiculous outlay. It all beggars belief, but every NFFC game is a popcorn-munching must-see these days :))

1 hour ago, Woodypecker said:

In other news, this Nothingham Post article on Jesse Lingard's "Three-word message" to NFFC fans is a non-event (similar to most of the Derby Telegraph's limp attention-grabbing clickbait spiel) - but it is Comedy Gold, in the mouth-watering invitation for a caption competition! 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/jesse-lingard-nottingham-forest-struggles-7694404 

Lingard is lifting weights, and says: "Grind don't stop".

Let's have your captions!

A few of my suggestions:

"We fuc kked up!"

"Relegation by Christmas!"

"Let me out!"

"Where's our defence?"

"Sack the board!"

"Money for nothing"

"Stealing a living"

....I'm sure you can offer some more! Let it roll!

Agent Lingard was decent on loan early in his career at Derby -, and West Ham liked him (bet he wished he'd moved there!) - but he's certainly not pulling up any trees at F*rest!

That squad is an unmitigated disaster - it would have been for a quarter of that ridiculous outlay. It all beggars belief, but every NFFC game is a popcorn-munching must-see these days :))

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ab1b26d092695d7eda

50 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

A Forest defeat at Wolves tomorrow will put them four points from safety. I think it would be a safe bet to say that a defeat tomorrow and they won’t once climb out of the bottom three for the rest of the season.

They have had lots of games against the lowly teams already and only won one so far. If they don't win this one its hard to see them winning many at all.  

55 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

A Forest defeat at Wolves tomorrow will put them four points from safety. I think it would be a safe bet to say that a defeat tomorrow and they won’t once climb out of the bottom three for the rest of the season.

They'll beat Wolves I reckon.  Might be there turn to go this year.  Club like us. A few good seasons with the threat of Europe .  Flog the better ones.  Replace with crap.  two season demise then down for a few years.  Rinse and repeat.  

22 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They'll beat Wolves I reckon.  Might be there turn to go this year.  Club like us. A few good seasons with the threat of Europe .  Flog the better ones.  Replace with crap.  two season demise then down for a few years.  Rinse and repeat.  

They have had a struggling start, but similar to Leicester, they will look at this game as one to kick-start their season.

Wolves have made some odd decisions like moving Coady out and not signing a proper striker.

I like your comparison with Derby. I always felt our demise under Jim Smith came when we moved on players like Chris Powell and Lee Carsley.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Having just watched Leicester vs Crystal Palace in a dreadful 0-0 I have to say they will both give lots of hope to the Red dogs in terms of being well and truly in the relegation scrap.

Palace won't be in a relegation scrap