Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

So it starts.  Oh dear

Anything that pi55es their deluded fans off is fine in my book. If you drive a coach and horses through the FFP rules, don't be surprised when your house of cards comes crashing down.

The interesting thing here is that NFFC's case shows a clear intent to gain a sporting advantage.

1) They delayed a player sale to deter that player transferring to a competitor team.

2)They gained increased revenue.

3) They used that increased revenue to purchase more players to provide a competitive advantage.

I'd like to think that means they'll kop for the maximum points deduction.

No wonder we thought we were in pole position to sign BJ. Sounds like they knowingly broke the rules in order to block BJs move to us when we probably knew they had little choice but to agree to sell to us in order to avoid sanction.

Relegate them!! The arrogance shown by this relatively small club since promotion is borderline embarrassing. Cheating b*******

I’m enjoying not paying my mortgage…because I’m waiting on my £400k accumulator to come in on William Hill, this weekend, guaranteed 

Karma, do your thing.

In the majority of cases I would have some sympathy for the fans who cannot effect the mismanagement of their club but just have to deal with the outcome. However in this instance the deluded and self entitled Forrest fans are getting everything they deserve.

I'm sure we all feel a warm glow of pride in the full knowledge that our club has played its part in Forest landing themselves in the brown stuff today.

With this and QPR in the mire the year has started well 

Ensconced on my Laz-e-boy, popcorn to hand. I’m gonna love watching this sh*tshow play out.

The fist of consequences seldom comes lubed, dear Forest and Everton

image.png.4432f31c588d57c0c4ce97d7f7c03f48.png

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

So it starts.  Oh dear

Anything that pi55es their deluded fans off is fine in my book. If you drive a coach and horses through the FFP rules, don't be surprised when your house of cards comes crashing down.

The interesting thing here is that NFFC's case shows a clear intent to gain a sporting advantage.

1) They delayed a player sale to deter that player transferring to a competitor team.

2)They gained increased revenue.

3) They used that increased revenue to purchase more players to provide a competitive advantage.

I'd like to think that means they'll kop for the maximum points deduction.

No wonder we thought we were in pole position to sign BJ. Sounds like they knowingly broke the rules in order to block BJs move to us when we probably knew they had little choice but to agree to sell to us in order to avoid sanction.

Relegate them!! The arrogance shown by this relatively small club since promotion is borderline embarrassing. Cheating b*******

I’m enjoying not paying my mortgage…because I’m waiting on my £400k accumulator to come in on William Hill, this weekend, guaranteed 

Karma, do your thing.

In the majority of cases I would have some sympathy for the fans who cannot effect the mismanagement of their club but just have to deal with the outcome. However in this instance the deluded and self entitled Forrest fans are getting everything they deserve.

I'm sure we all feel a warm glow of pride in the full knowledge that our club has played its part in Forest landing themselves in the brown stuff today.

With this and QPR in the mire the year has started well 

Ensconced on my Laz-e-boy, popcorn to hand. I’m gonna love watching this sh*tshow play out.

The fist of consequences seldom comes lubed, dear Forest and Everton

image.png.4432f31c588d57c0c4ce97d7f7c03f48.png

Need some context here, are these comments from Brentford fans?

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Where’s Nicholas Randall in all of this. Was very confident last year

IMG_2256.png

There are some parallels between our case and Forest's, not that many Dogs would like to admit it here.

Derby were in communication with the EFL throughout selling the stadium, all accounts were submitted and processed. Believed everything was fine.

Likewise, Forest in communication with the PL throughout, clearly thought they would be fine.

Both clubs tell the fans they will be fine, we think it's fine, all articles are pure clickbait.

Both clubs proceed to be charged.

Both clubs turn to Nick De Marco.

Both fans think now they will be fine now Nick's on the case.

We were docked points.

tbc......

Obviously the parallels end there as everything went tits up our end going into admin, non payment of HMRC etc. etc.

Part of me wants you to be docked points, finish the season on 10 points and have a decade of arguments over who is the real worst team ever in the Premier League. Singing worst team in history at each other next season. 

At the same time, it just stinks.

It stinks whilst others continue to flaunt the rules for example Man City. 

It stinks if Forest were telling the truth and the PL were in the know the entire time and didn't say, oi, no you can't do that, now it's oi you can't do that.

I find it hard to believe that whoever has been making decisions was told no and continued regardless, unless advised that the punishment for doing so would be minimal by external legal team?

I don't want you lot to go down on a points deduction the same way we did, your players, staff, fans don't deserve that for waiting 6 months or whatever it was for more money. It's not right. 

Rivalry says I should be takin the piss, laughing, finding it hard when you're just another club as where I say the players, staff, fans are getting screwed over for something between a boardroom and governing body.

Look at the way the EFL have treated Reading compared to ourselves, with the independent regulator looming the PL will use both you and Everton to show they can handle it themselves. It's an easier fight than taking on a state backed club where money talks.

Saying all that, who the hell sanctioned that Jonjo Shelvey arrival and departure, dear me. 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, David said:

It stinks if Forest were telling the truth and the PL were in the know the entire time and didn't say, oi, no you can't do that, now it's oi you can't do that.

This is one of the frustraiting things, authorities having the position of "we won't tell you what to do." followed by "that's against the rules, you're nicked sonny boy!" (that's not just EFL/football, that's the default regulator position and can be very unhelpful, but that's what things like official guidance and approved code of practice are for)

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This is one of the frustraiting things, authorities having the position of "we won't tell you what to do." followed by "that's against the rules, you're nicked sonny boy!" (that's not just EFL/football, that's the default regulator position and can be very unhelpful, but that's what things like official guidance and approved code of practice are for)

And in Forest's case, unfortunately for them, they needed a couple of clubs to make an example of how they punish for financial irregularities.

Also read somewhere, might have been The Athletic last night, no precedence has been set for this, so they are the guinea pigs, as a fan that's frightening.

The players now have to go out there and perform, not knowing their fate until early April by which point will only have a handful of games left. How do you manage that kind of situation? Be interesting to know what kind of job Nuno was sold and were they transparent with him.

That’s good news for the forest owner - he won’t have to pay survival bonuses to go along with all the other things they haven’t paid yet like agents fees - which should be in the accounting /yes/no ? Or have they not included them as they haven’t paid them to hide another 4-5 million pounds of overspend 

So it seems that the red dogs want to change the accounting year - how very Sheffield Wednesday of them 

They also think that waiting to sell one player to gain potentially more money should help them while ignoring the other 43 that they signed for what was it £300 million is fine and dandy whilst never considering playing them, Hmm 🤔 

Harry Arter, last played January 2021. He's on 40k a week and still at the club. Sent him out to Notts County last season where he would have still been raking in that money.

Felipe, 90k per week, only been fit enough to start once this season.

Shelvey contract terminated after 8 months.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/15/nottingham-forest-the-latest-club-in-crosshairs-over-football-short-termism

FFP charge aside, that is some serious money that's being wasted.