Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

18 hours ago, i-Ram said:

What is this Hot Potter business? The urban dictionary says a hot potter is a women who covers her boobs in cling film and then you take a dump on her boobs 👀. Is this a Nottingham thing? Down here on the south coast we use cling film to wrap our sandwiches. And we have a toilet (with a door) when we wish to deficate.

This is shockingly illuminating. I always thought the Hot Carlton was a modestly priced but otherwise ok place to stay in London.

However, the urban dictionary suggests otherwise entirely.......

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

This is shockingly illuminating. I always thought the Hot Carlton was a modestly priced but otherwise ok place to stay in London.

However, the urban dictionary suggests otherwise entirely.......

It’s not (that) unusual 😉

8 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Merry Xmas sheep shaggers. Hope you all have a fabulous time with your families x 🎅🏻 

Bear with me... I'll attempt to make this as painless as I can...

Assuming your family are typical red dogs... living in the 70's, with hairstyles to match, and spending the last 4.4 decades celebrating beating a team of Swedish butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers... I have to ask...

Does your mullet-kin tire?

*with thanks and acknowledgement to the christmas cracker pun company 1979 plc.

46 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sorry but this is ridiculus - Boly was absolutly reckless in both wearing a notts forest football kit and attampting to play football whilst wearing it. If anything, the outcome will likely be an extended suspension and the club be repremanded for dressing their players like that.

Do you think?

I'm worried we might get another 9 points deducted...

13 hours ago, dantheram said:

It’ll be his fault they’re the shittest team in England form wise then?? 

Definitely not, but I suppose it could be why the authorities paired a bad ref with a bad team.

25 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

It was a modern penalty, a slight brush results in the player throwing himself to the ground. No real complaints from the players but I'm sure LTLF will be livid about it.

Think there was contact (not that that automatically means penalty) but Isak planted his foot after that and then jumped to the floor. Looked more of a penalty in real time than on any replays.