Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

33 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

We were a point better off at this point in the season 

I think you'll find we were quite a few points better off than a number of poor teams. 

It really was our implosion from around October that had never been rivalled. 

Most of the other truly carp teams have managed to rally. Look at Newcastle, Sheffield utd...... 

Forest won’t pick up more than two away wins all season.

Their only hope is at the City Ground.

And they play both Bournemouth and Fulham there early on.

I think they will sack Steve Cooper after about 10 games. They will be sitting on about 5 points only (or less) and there will be remarks over signing players he didn’t want.

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I think you'll find we were quite a few points better off than a number of poor teams. 

It really was our implosion from around October that had never been rivalled. 

Most of the other truly carp teams have managed to rally. Look at Newcastle, Sheffield utd...... 

I suspect we got about 6 points from our first 10 games and missed a penalty near the end of the Fulham game which would have been 8. Think we were second from bottom going into November. 

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I suspect we got about 6 points from our first 10 games and missed a penalty near the end of the Fulham game which would have been 8. Think we were second from bottom going into November. 

Indeed. But we were not as far adrift by November as others have been. But whereas others took steps and improved, all of our steps that season made us worse...... 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Indeed. But we were not as far adrift by November as others have been. But whereas others took steps and improved, all of our steps that season made us worse...... 

Oh I agree.  No someone who supports Villa and that season they got unfathomable points after Christmas and rallied for 3-4 games but were absolute turd according to him. Sheff Utd had 2, yes 2 points going into Christmas. The killer for us that year was a narrow lose to Boro, last minute goal conceded at Newcastle and absolute robbery in a 2-1 defeat to Liverpool in 3 games in December .  After that they gave up.  Did hear Michael Johnson say that Jewell started making them train twice daily come the January and by the weekend they had nowt in the tank despite being not good enough anyway.  That guy hates Paul Jewell

14 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Oh my word it’s hilarious ???

my fave so far has to be -

“Who's that's ****** in charge of them? What an ugly **** he'd scare a f****** shark away. Makes steve bruce look like Brad Pitt.”

My favourite, amongst many, is this one :

"Nottingham is probably my least favourite city in England and I've never met a Forest fan that wasn't a massive whopper." 

And I didn't even write that one ? 

TBF to Nottingham, the poster had clearly never been to Stoke. 

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

My favourite, amongst many, is this one :

"Nottingham is probably my least favourite city in England and I've never met a Forest fan that wasn't a massive whopper." 

And I didn't even write that one ? 

TBF to Nottingham, the poster had clearly never been to Stoke. 

Also to be fair

Whenever people say they want the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Forest, etc to go up because they're 'traditional clubs', always find they're the ones with the biggest chips on their shoulders (see Sunderland) thinking they have a right to be in the PL.

image.png.fe1588af1be9926194ec587348527c3c.png