Keep postive everyone things will get better

B4ev6is

Well guy chris kircher is now gone and maybe we just dodge a bullet but I wont lie I throught maybe kircher had the funds I got to carried away but now we have at least 6 to 8 new bidder. Steve morgan in talks with admin and maybe s deal can be done quickly. If admin and efl say to him can you clear these debts hear and now and if and when new owner is chosen say yes he is my card and money and card machine say money done and then given the keys and golden ticket and the rooney in and then get rest of the players in with new contract and new players in and then new number 2 assistant manager through the door.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guy chris kircher is now gone and maybe we just dodge a bullet but I wont lie I throught maybe kircher had the funds I got to carried away but now we have at least 6 to 8 new bidder. Steve morgan in talks with admin and maybe s deal can be done quickly. If admin and efl say to him can you clear these debts hear and now and if and when new owner is chosen say yes he is my card and money and card machine say money done and then given the keys and golden ticket and the rooney in and then get rest of the players in with new contract and new players in and then new number 2 assistant manager through the door.

By 5pm if possible.

I don't know how realistic it is but it would be nice if a new bidder would agree the same terms CK had, and just replace him, so they don't have to renegotiate everything. 

We will get there in the end though B4, like you said, it will all end up OK

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

6-8 new bidders?

I’ve only heard about Mike Ashley, Steve Morgan and Andy Appleby. Who are the others?

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks B4, we all need your positivity right now. ? 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I felt pretty  bad about kircher thing I felt it was my fault  but when had so much  bad news over last couple of years so when I thought about getting new owner I thought yes get in I just starting to relax.

How on earth can it be your fault B4?

You are a great supporter and you have really helped a lot of us through this difficult time with your positive attitude.

Whoever the new owner is will be glad to have such great fans as you behind the team.

It will get sorted soon. COYR ?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

How on earth can it be your fault B4?

You are a great supporter and you have really helped a lot of us through this difficult time with your positive attitude.

Whoever the new owner is will be glad to have such great fans as you behind the team.

It will get sorted soon. COYR ?

Well with welcome to derby and like on person said I jinx it so I guess I did sigh.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well with welcome to derby and like on person said I jinx it so I guess I did sigh.

Nah, don't be superstitious.

Lots of us thought Kirchner would be the new owner, not just you. No such thing as jinxing it.

Like everyone, you and me just want this settled as soon as possible.

(And @Mostyn6 is only joking even if it's difficult to tell sometimes)

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, Sam Rush is using his hypnotic goatie on the Q and EFL right now, things are going to be fine, you can buy reasonably priced sports clothing from Sports Direct, things are going to be fine, things are going to be fine, calm blue ocean.

So what has Morgan got to offer us fans then?! ?

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Would like to see Curtis as playing-assistant manager