Keep postive everyone things will get better

B4ev6is

14 hours ago, IslandExile said:

We don't know but that idea of 6-8 interested parties comes from Radio Derby and Sky.

Sounds ridiculous at this stage. We really don't need 6-8 interested parties. We need one credible bidder, who has the right amount of money to secure a deal and is willing to get involved; with the objective of stabilising the club for a few seasons, then rebuilding the on field side of things and most importantly restoring the credibility of the football club.

On 16/06/2022 at 01:45, B4ev6is said:

Appently what I have seen if true morgan wants to but the club and pride park to I guess in one package.

Appley wants to buy the club and lease pp from who ever owns right now.

And others yet to confirm.

At least with Appleby we know what we will be getting. Yesterdays gravy on stale bread.........

On 15/06/2022 at 13:53, B4ev6is said:

Well with welcome to derby and like on person said I jinx it so I guess I did sigh.

Anyone who is interested in buying the club has to be made welcome, you did right thing b4. It's up to others to make sure he was the right person. Like you say I think we dodged a bullet and we move on from that. You are right things will get better.  

35 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Anyone who is interested in buying the club has to be made welcome, you did right thing b4. It's up to others to make sure he was the right person. Like you say I think we dodged a bullet and we move on from that. You are right things will get better.  

Things can only get better….feel a song coming on ??